New signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Ok I don't know about you guys, but I am highly anticipating news on these two supposed signings in the coming weeks. And to be quite frank cannot wait any longer.The thought of it makes me salivate. What makes it worse is there are a lot of players names up in the air like Tamou, Moa, Bird, Docker, Taylor, Cornish, Buchanan, t-Rex.. It's killing me.. What are your thoughts in who it will be? And will it just be two forwards? Or will it be another back also?

I think we have enough forwards, as stated in another thread yesterday - with the young guys coming through, maybe just one more wrecking-ball or x-factor type player, then another back or half. Halves though - five-eighth next year could be Snake, Killer, Hiku or Gutherson, which means one of the young guys won;t be forced out of the side every week (like Tom T for example). Let's upgrade what we want to keep from the existing squad first.

Have posted under another thread that we could have a much revamped forward pack if all names are thrown into the hat.
Myles, Api, Lussick, Moa? Brown.....even Lawrence and Buhrer are currently not playing. Plus Addison D and Liam K will be knocking on the door.
Problem for Bozo and Barrett over their coffees is the reserves as our NSW cup side aren't travelling too well.
Who do we keep first? Then you will have an idea of positions to get.
For me a good centre as Killer for five eight, one that can mentor Gutherson/ Ramien and be there when Matai goes. No faith in Hiku as a centre.
Then a second rower in the Guerra/ Cordner mould.
We look pretty good then.

I'm sure Bozo has told them some are on thin ice, playing for 2016 and will shortly be in the departure lounge.
If that doesn't make them fire up .......we don't need them.

As i said before i think that Penn will wait til Barrett is announced before distracting us with all the signing news. No doubt penns have a pr company helping him lately.

One of the issues is that we need to ensure that players like Mateo and Burgess have new contracts with other clubs to free up some money needed to sign new players.

As i said before i think that Penn will wait til Barrett is announced before distracting us with all the signing news. No doubt penns have a pr company helping him lately.
In regards to Tooves, they are taking a slow burn approach. It's already out there that he is not going to be coach, let people go through the emotional cycle that is necessary until they reach a point of acceptance, and then announce it officially. They then announce the other signings to offset any perceived negativity from the Toovey situation.

They will package it all up as a commitment for excellence and improvement leveraging the expertise of a Manly legend in Bozo who has helped identify areas the club needed to address to once again be a highly successful club.

In regards to Tooves, they are taking a slow burn approach. It's already out there that he is not going to be coach, let people go through the emotional cycle that is necessary until they reach a point of acceptance, and then announce it officially. They then announce the other signings to offset any perceived negativity from the Toovey situation.

They will package it all up as a commitment for excellence and improvement leveraging the expertise of a Manly legend in Bozo who has helped identify areas the club needed to address to once again be a highly successful club.
Yep and that's when Bozo will announce Brett Fulton as assistant coach.

Moa and Taylor .
I've been hoping for months that Moa was coming our way - I hope he is. If we add Moa to the other signings, we will be a genuine threat next year. If we add Taylor as well, then we will have multiple selection headaches - but good ones, like it should be. Plenty of options = plenty of depth, which is what we have lacked the last 2 years (as injuries are bound to happen).

Actually the big signing news that hasn't hit the airwaves yet is Sandy the cheer-leading sensation from the USA. I have attached a link for those who don't know her - she's the one on the end closest to the camera. http://www.memecenter.com/fun/112134/Fail

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8