New signings in own backyard!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
While many talk of the need to sign new quality players we already have 3 this season in DCE, Buhrer, Hoppa (at least atm) while Robinson, Harrison & mauro have all been the hard working toilers all good footy teams require. This week a new opportunity arises for Darcy Lussick to debut & even if he does not set the world on fire Sat night - this lad can play. With Cunningham another quality frontrower doing his trade in the NSW Cup & the revelation of T-Rex in the fowards its almost like several NEW signings which imo is a massive part of the renewed enthusiasm within the squad showing results on the paddock. I am guilty as 1 who put the hand up in search of this NEW frontrower to buy but now see that the players we need may already be in our own backyard & deserve this opportunity.

Lussick is the best player to never play first grade one would think.

I myself would play harrison but would like to give lussick a taste.

The Gronk said:
Everyone is so pumped up about Lussick playing but we have named a 5 man bench.

Yeah, I'm definitely pumped about seeing him play. He's been named in 17 whilst Harrison was in 18. I know it's not a guarentee but surely it shows something of Des' intent.

As Fluffy said, the best player never to have played first grade. He's had terrible luck with a couple of long term injuries & short term injuries at the wrong time. He could've had 50 or more games to his name by now, if he had any luck.

I hope Des picks him & that he doesn't blow a knee out at training during the week.

Well Des named Mauro in the 17 and Robinson at 18 for a few weeks and played Robinson in preference. Tony Williams was playing in a high numbered jersey for a few weeks too.

north coast eagle said:
Who has seen Lussick play NSW cup lately? Can you fill us in on how he played please.
What i have seen of Lussick from Juniors thru to Sunshine Coast & NSW Cup , he is a Nick Kosef style player in the sense of good ball skills & an unload for a big man probably plays thru the line more which would be massive for our 2nd thase play. Hits hard in defence. Will take time to adjust to the pace of NRL but see him as great strike value - really looking foward to this lad playing.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6