New signing ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Dan]
wicked give us the dates jatz

Sounds very much like there must be a Hopoate joke in there somewhere.

[/quote]

Or a pick up line tiger

What's wrong with telling the uncomfortable truth?

Everyone on here knows the persona known as Barks is a **** wit.

Actually I've read that some people didn't mind him....and i do get the idea from some that you are a bit of an idiot at times?

And jatz....u want to get up Barks for making threats over the internet...fair enuff, yet you attack and name call over the internet...

pot....kettle......black?

Most the stuff we say to each other is in jest. And i wouldnt say people are wankers because of strong debate and opinions.

At the end of the day, evertone here can laugh at themselves and get along.

the problem with barks was if you dont agree than he'd threaten to punch your lights out.

thats how i would better describe a wanker.

instead of whinging, sometimes people just need too pull their head in. no amount of crying hard done by will change that.

[quote author=Fro]
Eunuchs are not men :)

and yes I should have said MALE population

You DO realise the ladies like a bit of the self flick and tickle as well mate. :D
[/quote]

hell yeah Rhino, but id call it a fiddle or a diddle or something like that, but thats just me

Most the stuff we say to each other is in jest. And i wouldnt say people are wankers because of strong debate and opinions.

At the end of the day, evertone here can laugh at themselves and get along.

the problem with barks was if you dont agree than he'd threaten to punch your lights out.

thats how i would better describe a wanker.

instead of whinging, sometimes people just need too pull their head in. no amount of crying hard done by will change that.

I dont know who Barks was, but some of the stuff that gets said in here is just ridiculos. Its meant to be a footie website isnt it?

I have little doubt that Barks is still around under some pseudonym.

It is a footy website - and we need to get over ourselves and move on.

I would rather people like Mellon post what they know and hear, even if wrong as it gives us something to debate and stay interested in the footy. If it is wrong - doesn't matter.

It certainly beats the silly stuff that proliferates much of the time on MSE forums.

A couple of us need to get over ourselves, lighten up and forget about what was written last week or last year and how has the biggest penis etc. It is like teenage girls the stuff thta some go on with sometimes!!! :wall:

I have little doubt that Barks is still around under some pseudonym.

It is a footy website - and we need to get over ourselves and move on.

I would rather people like Mellon post what they know and hear, even if wrong as it gives us something to debate and stay interested in the footy. If it is wrong - doesn't matter.

It certainly beats the silly stuff that proliferates much of the time on MSE forums.

A couple of us need to get over ourselves, lighten up and forget about what was written last week or last year and how has the biggest penis etc. It is like teenage girls the stuff thta some go on with sometimes!!! :wall:

YeeeeEEeEes Mr Workeeeer. :lol: :lol:
Always the teacher !!! ;)

[quote author=Ryan]
[quote author=Fro]
Eunuchs are not men :)

and yes I should have said MALE population

You DO realise the ladies like a bit of the self flick and tickle as well mate. :D
[/quote]

hell yeah Rhino, but id call it a fiddle or a diddle or something like that, but thats just me

[/quote]

Mashing the Mango... :D

We are talking about what WOMEN do Dan.

Would you prefer I discuss what guys do?

Hehehehe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4