New signing ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Matabele]
This is great!

Makes me realise how much entertainment I've provided y'all in recent years. :lol:

Umm..Giving yourself a rap? My brother's son "Barks" used to provide entertainment by firing you guys up also....i thought that was entertainment. Doesn't do one good treading on moderators toes though! :lol:
[/quote]

Barks the 2nd eh ! Entertainer eh ?

I hope i dont have to go dropping everything and travel a long distance just to take it out back with him too ? :p

hehe, at least that is an original sledge, I'll give you that one.

If I were an admin the first thing I would do is ban myself :)

Yeah def not a gig, more of a burden. Especially with Byso around

[quote author=Noodler93]
[quote author=Matabele]
This is great!

Makes me realise how much entertainment I've provided y'all in recent years. :lol:

Umm..Giving yourself a rap? My brother's son "Barks" used to provide entertainment by firing you guys up also....i thought that was entertainment. Doesn't do one good treading on moderators toes though! :lol:
[/quote]

Barks the 2nd eh ! Entertainer eh ?

I hope i dont have to go dropping everything and travel a long distance just to take it out back with him too ? :p
[/quote]

We've never had any beef with each other have we Jatz? Barks didn't ask you to drop anything, he was replying to you calling him a ****wit.

Anyway, no, i will not be challenging you to anything, but if you wanna call me the choice words you called Barks, I'll gladly give you the opportunity to follow it thru........knowing with certainty you won't. :lol2:

I'm over 35 anyway so am not up to it , but basically if you are going to have a go at someone...do expect that they will happily accomodate you.

That's all i will say about you and barks.

What's wrong with telling the uncomfortable truth?

Everyone on here knows the persona known as Barks is a **** wit.

We've never had any beef with each other have we Jatz? Barks didn't ask you to drop anything, he was replying to you calling him a ****wit.

Anyway, no, i will not be challenging you to anything, but if you wanna call me the choice words you called Barks, I'll gladly give you the opportunity to follow it thru........knowing with certainty you won't. :lol2:

I'm over 35 anyway so am not up to it , but basically if you are going to have a go at someone...do expect that they will happily accomodate you.

That's all i will say about you and barks.

No Noodler we havnt had a beef at any time.

But to set the record straight. In terms of dropping everything, barks made the most generous offer for me to fly down to Sydney to meet up with him to sort things out. He may well be a great bloke, as might you be and as much as he might be family to you he was acting like a complete fluckwit to all & sundry on here. As Mata has suggested "thats the uncomfortable truth". Making veiled threats over the net to people living thousands of klms away is pretty farkin childish & unrealistic dont you think ?

As for your new offer to "follow it thru........knowing with certainty you won't. :lol2: " .....I will refrain from suggesting this sort of drop kick comment must run in the family.

But in a spirit of togetherness and so that no-one feels left out, I guess i should now invite everyone here to fly up to Noosa so we all can participate in an all in brawl. I would of course be more than happy to put the barbie on and accomodate everyone including extended family members. :lol:

wicked give us the dates jatz and Leanne and I will be there

can we make it after November, I will be on my honeymoon till early december and might like a laugh after wedding stresses and so on :)

can we make it after November, I will be on my honeymoon till early december and might like a laugh after wedding stresses and so on :)

Cmon Fro. You cant stay on the cot the whole honeymoon. A barbie and a brawl would blend nicely into any honeymoon intinerary. Maybe I should throw in a nice cream pie fight aswell.just for the little missus.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4