New signing - Liam Roach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To many soft cocks on this thread.

My apologies, should be discussing 'greatest team in Manly's history'. Some youngsters must be super-sensitive, or just guilty.

Whatever you do don't mention the war. Don't discuss politics. Or religion. Or death .Or sex.
We can discuss footy (but only in relation to onfield exploits) and alcohol (but only as a positive social lubricant that is natural, harmless and an essential component of any proper social gathering in any civilised country at any time in the history of the world).

Sensorship at it's best. Maybe someone could post the guidelines for me so i'm not tempted to stray.

Stevo said:
Sensorship at it's best. Maybe someone could post the guidelines for me so i'm not tempted to stray.
Just gently tilt your head and look upwards to find the first thread on this forum, it's a sticky.

Stevo said:
No s**t mate. Where does it state you can't argue a point and go slightly off topic?

The broken link in the Sticky "Terms of Service, Terms of Use and rules for Silvertails.net" thread has now been fixed.

http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5144-terms-of-use

Would suggest if you want to take on all liability for the site then you can decide what gets to be discussed

Much like the people who moan about changes to facebook etc. You get what you pay for...which is nothing here...so stop whinging

Some of my comments were deleted and they were only defending my generation, I mean if the cat had kittens we would get blamed for it.
There were couple of offensive words used that probably shouldn't have been, happens sometimes but let hope its water under the bridge now.
We am raising a grandson who has Cerebral Palsy (and a huge Manly fan), its a different time for raising kids and I am glad I have the younger generation, ie daughter, there to help us with parent netiquette in the 21st century. Both generations have lots to offer each other, we have common ground here so work around that, anyway I need you young fellas to look after me at the Manly games when I give the opposition fans a gobfull and I cant run that fast anymore to get away from them., i guess I could throw my walker at em...lol

Earnie the Eagle said:
Some of my comments were deleted and they were only defending my generation, I mean if the cat had kittens we would get blamed for it.
There were couple of offensive words used that probably shouldn't have been, happens sometimes but let hope its water under the bridge now.
We am raising a grandson who has Cerebral Palsy (and a huge Manly fan), its a different time for raising kids and I am glad I have the younger generation, ie daughter, there to help us with parent netiquette in the 21st century. Both generations have lots to offer each other, we have common ground here so work around that, anyway I need you young fellas to look after me at the Manly games when I give the opposition fans a gobfull and I cant run that fast anymore to get away from them., i guess I could throw my walker at em...lol

It was just some good old fashioned banter between gens. Unfortunately some can give but can't take. Not sure who sooked, but pretty weak imo. There was nothing offensive in there that I noticed.

Stevo said:
lol. Do you know what "lol" means?

laugh out loud, but something tell me you have a different meaning for it....and why are you asking me this question?

Volley said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

It was just some good old fashioned banter between gens. Unfortunately some can give but can't take. Not sure who sooked, but pretty weak imo. There was nothing offensive in there that I noticed.
Mate I dont take offense at anything here but saying that I give as much back as I get but we live in a different world now Volley, we have to be, whats that freeken word, oh yeh politically correct and I will tell you bad it has gotten, when my sons went through Army basic training a few years ago the instructors were not allowed to yell at them and it is even worse now. You cant even fart in public anymore!!

Has anyone ever seen him play? Does he seem like a good prospect? I'm glad we've signed another player for the NSW Cup in any case.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8