New signing - Liam Roach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

tookey

First Grader
Looks like we have signed Blockers son Liam from Mackay cutters according to their local paper.

http://www.dailymercury.com.au/story/2011/10/25/cutters-sign-canberra-nrl-star/

interesting.. what's his age, position, previous clubs and acheivements ?

Sounds and looks like he comes out of the same stable as Todd Carney (maybe a bad choice of friends) going by some of the YouTube video's.

If anyone can turn him around and bring the best out of him I am sure its Des and Tooves.

Seems to have potential and under Kingy and Kitey guidance may be a handy pickup.

Name Liam Roach
Position Prop
DOB 24/5/1989
Height 193cm
Weight 102kg

I am not sure if Kite will be around next year as the mail is that he has been offered a good deal to play in the ESL

Rayreyray said:
interesting.. what's his age, position, previous clubs and acheivements ?

Looks like he won the highly coveted drunkest man in Thailand award

http://youtu.be/I3iAOX54U_k

Name Liam Roach
DOB 24/5/1989
Height 193cm
Weight 102kg
Junior Club Holy Cross Ryde
Occupation/ Field of Study rugby League Development
Int. Eligibility Ireland / Australia

"Roachy is a player who has come through the NRL Under 20's competition with Wests Tigers and also the Bulldogs. He played in the English Second Division last season and this was his first opportunity to play against guys who have been around for many seasons. This has helped his development as a player. He has plenty of footy knowledge and ability and he needs to keep working hard to open up a chance in our Game day squad".

I would have said he looks like a Pom and has picked up some training tips in the Algarve :p (j/k)

If he is half as tough as Dad then he should be alright.

Signing up all these props but none of the old guys are leaving. Hope we don't turn out like GCT

If he had of fallen back another 12 inches or so, we mightn't be talking about him as he'd possibly be dead!

Can tell you he played for London Skolars and South Wales Scorpions prior to the Cutters. From memory is good mates with the Foran brothers and some of the guys that have come through the 20s

Any way back to the subject. I hope the young bloke steps up.

I wish him well.

Steps up? He can't even stand up judging by the clip. Did we sign him as a favour to Blocker?
But I'll also wish him luck. (He'll need it.)

bob dylan said:
Any way back to the subject. I hope the young bloke steps up.

I wish him well.

I hope he is a good acquisition but perhaps after reading the comments on this thread, he may be thinking WTF have I let myself in for.

From looking at the video, does he even think.

Can't work this thread out. Looks like 44 comments posted, but only 2 pages, but 5 on the thingy at the front. Weird. What happened?

DSM5 said:
From looking at the video, does he even think.

Can't work this thread out. Looks like 44 comments posted, but only 2 pages, but 5 on the thingy at the front. Weird. What happened?

Full moon and no footy does strange things to people. Perhaps male menopause for some of us as well.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Much of it deleted.

Correct.

Thread cleaned up due to complaints regarding some of the "off topic" content.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6