New section, Songs and Chants

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks Jono. All fixed now.

If you know anymore let me know and I will put them up there. It will be good to have a unified section for all these chants so supporters can join in all around the ground, somewhat like "The Cove"

Dan link said:

If you know anymore let me know and I will put them up there. It will be good to have a unified section for all these chants so supporters can join in all around the ground, somewhat like \"The Cove\"

I agree, but we need to get at least the fans that go away together in one spot as what I have notice is we're awesome at away games but when we get to Brooky we are split up. Just doesn't have the same kick that it did at Cronulla. The fact we had 1000 of us drown out 15000 Cronulla fans to a point where the announcer had to tell the fans to pick up their act, this can work. We just need to filter out the crap and move forward together.

Jono link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=178581.msg199244#msg199244 date=1222838252]

If you know anymore let me know and I will put them up there. It will be good to have a unified section for all these chants so supporters can join in all around the ground, somewhat like \"The Cove\"

I agree, but we need to get at least the fans that go away together in one spot as what I have notice is we're awesome at away games but when we get to Brooky we are split up. Just doesn't have the same kick that it did at Cronulla. The fact we had 1000 of us drown out 15000 Cronulla fans to a point where the announcer had to tell the fans to pick up their act, this can work. We just need to filter out the crap and move forward together.
[/quote]

Hi Jono welcome aboard you I love your work at 2KY so funny with Slats and Tk,have you got any more jereseys as you were a collector oh well good luck

I wish that all the ladies were holes in a road
and i was a dump try..... i was a dump truck
and fill em with my load

oops wrong sort of chant :p sorry

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7