New section -> comings and Goings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
this site always freezes, i cannot stay on it 4 longer than 2-3 minutes, big shame as i like site, yes i have broadband

Darren, this is an IE issue. I cant find the cause anywhere and doesnt happen with all versions of IE and on all PC's

Try installing Firefox instead, you wont look back once you have

slammingsam246.

I heard bozo on 2gb once say that he didn't rate monaghan and that if Manly released him not one other club in the NRL would pick him up. I think bozo is a pretty good judge of a player.

I also think that it was pretty obvious that the club didn't want to re-sign him and only did so when Max stepped in.

The whole saga was a shambles and reflected poorly on both the club and the player. It is no coincidence that our season fell part at the same time as this happened and Monaghan's form also fell in a heap.

Ask yourself would a good player let this happen?

Time will tell if he is still around in 2006.

[quote author=Darren]
this site always freezes, i cannot stay on it 4 longer than 2-3 minutes, big shame as i like site, yes i have broadband

Darren, this is an IE issue. I cant find the cause anywhere and doesnt happen with all versions of IE and on all PC's

Try installing Firefox instead, you wont look back once you have
[/quote]

yep No probs with FireFox

Interesing I have no problems with IE6 and firefox on ans work network connection and Dial up at home.

yup its only some computers and a specific version of internet explorer!

I don't know which is worse.

This thread being hi-jacked by the spelling police or it being hi-jacked by the computer nerds.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6