New Realism at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where is Sherlock? He only seems to bob up when Manly aren't doing so well with his "scoops".
He was always good for a laugh or 7!

I think Schlock may have been sent to Iraq, obviously not covering the footy for the Herald

I think ryan posts more on mse now ,there are people over there that can make sence of his hair brain position switching schemes & also he is probably just waiting on a slump so he can start biatching again !!

[quote author=Barks]
I felt there was never any question that people could have their say on not liking certain players because of their form, saying they should be in PL, sacked whatever.

It was where posters started with more personal attacks with gutless name calling where I for one would reply, offering my own attacks on these posters - to which if you can recall none were taken kindly. My point was proved right there.

Dislike players, don't choose them in your side, say you want them sacked - whatever, but who wants to read a gutless post calling certain players all the names under the sun.

it was freakin' boring.
"I felt there was never any question that people could have their say on not liking certain players because of their form, saying they should be in PL, sacked whatever"
Bull**** Barks. Youve had a bad attitude to any critical comments about Manly or the Manly players which dont accord to your wishes.

"It was where posters started with more personal attacks with gutless name calling where I for one would reply, offering my own attacks on these posters - to which if you can recall none were taken kindly. My point was proved right there"
Bull**** hero,,,,,you are one delussional fuknuckle.........where on earth did you ever prove your point. Not once. And are you so very sure you have never name called. I dont think so. Ive never named called a manly player but youve sure attacked me for being critical of Manly's performance. All because i have an opinion.

"Dislike players, don't choose them in your side, say you want them sacked - whatever, but who wants to read a gutless post calling certain players all the names under the sun"
I view this post of yours as the most gutless of all Barks. Not the others who post here. Yes you Barks. You sneak in & comment and then sneak out, disappear and then sneak the fuk in like today and have another dig. People here have quite often been critical of players and situations. All of a sudden you want to surface and lay the blame game at the feet of the people here who offer their opinions of the players and their performances. Thats their right. But you stand out as the one who comes here and has the audacity to pretend that you know better. Show us how you know better. Im waiting.

"it was freakin' boring"
You have said this **** before. Good, if your bored with this site and the contents thereof, piss off.

[/quote]

hehehe...I know better??? my wishes?? ok mate...whatever...you find where i said i know better. I just stated that people opinions were fine, but some people went way over the top....kinda like your response. I work at Optus in North Sydney, anytime you want to meet me after work and repeat your crap, let me know.

and as usual, there you go with gutless name calling again ...... is there anything more gutless?

Once again, people like you can carry on like a fart and say whatever you like to or about people, yet when I say something against you guys, it's not welcome.

If you learn to give it, you gotta learn to cop it. Grow a spine.

[quote author=Barks]
I felt there was never any question that people could have their say on not liking certain players because of their form, saying they should be in PL, sacked whatever. It was where posters started with more personal attacks with gutless name calling where I for one would reply, offering my own attacks on these posters - to which if you can recall none were taken kindly. My point was proved right there.

Dislike players, don't choose them in your side, say you want them sacked - whatever, but who wants to read a gutless post calling certain players all the names under the sun.

it was freakin' boring.

To anyone who thinks we have to like everything players or the club does, yeah, read CW's post again.

Well said CW on your initial post agree totally!
As far as your additive Barks, wtf you make very little sense- why would you even bother???

[/quote]

I'm sure CW, Daniel, and Mata know where I'm coming from, whether they agree with me or not is entirely up to them.

So PJ...why comment on what you have no clue about. Got nothing better to do?

Hi Barks,

Is there another way of handling perceived "personal attacks with gutless name calling" than using "personal attacks with gutless name calling"?

If you don't want "to read a gutless post calling certain players all the names under the sun" and find it "freakin' boring", could others feel the same about your response?

Unpleasant and boring stuff for us all. No need to get into the gutter if you think others have. Many ways of skinning a cat.

Have a good day. We're all on the same side. Go the Eagles!

Cheers,

Rexx

It was where posters started with more personal attacks with gutless name calling where I for one would reply, offering my own attacks on these posters ... but who wants to read a gutless post calling certain players all the names under the sun.
it was freakin' boring.

[quote author=PJ]
[quote author=Barks]
I felt there was never any question that people could have their say on not liking certain players because of their form, saying they should be in PL, sacked whatever. It was where posters started with more personal attacks with gutless name calling where I for one would reply, offering my own attacks on these posters - to which if you can recall none were taken kindly. My point was proved right there.

it was freakin' boring.

To anyone who thinks we have to like everything players or the club does, yeah, read CW's post again.

Well said CW on your initial post agree totally!
As far as your additive Barks, wtf you make very little sense- why would you even bother???

[/quote]

I'm sure CW, Daniel, and Mata know where I'm coming from, whether they agree with me or not is entirely up to them.

So PJ...why comment on what you have no clue about. Got nothing better to do?

[/quote]

ha lol....as far as wanting to meet Jatz Crackers after work and nut out your differences ...you have to be kidding.
I made a comment before because I thought what you wrote was absolute dribble...have a noice day :lol2:

That's the world of forums i guess PJ...say gutless things that you wouldn't back up when faced.

It seems you've been on this site for some time, yet i don't recall you at all. If your above two posts are anything to go by, i now see why.

unfortunately Barks PJ usually makes sense in his posts, that may be why you cant remember them , because you are only receptive to the same useless Bullsh!t you trot out each time you remember where the power button is on your computer.

Back onto the topic - Des and Ox are realistic on the Tiger's game as well. No sugarcoating the loss - Good Stuff.

See http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/news.asp?newsid=493

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8