New Membership and best home games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Has anyone heard anything about tickets to the Rabbitohs game @ Redfern? I'm a gold member and from memory that includes tickets to that game, but I havent received anything?

nita link said:
Has anyone heard anything about tickets to the Rabbitohs game @ Redfern? I'm a gold member and from memory that includes tickets to that game, but I havent received anything?

you should have.. only 1000 GA tickets made available to Manly For Gold memberships only.

I'm going with a mate to watch from behind the fence with the locals... :D

DailyTerrorgraphHater link said:
[quote author=nita link=topic=182262.msg249264#msg249264 date=1263781839]

you should have.. only 1000 GA tickets made available to Manly For Gold memberships only.

I'm going with a mate to watch from behind the fence with the locals... :D
[/quote]

grr I haven't heard anything! Did they call, or email..?

Hi Nita,
I spoke to Aaron last week and they were waiting on details from Souths.
They expected to be able to let fans know this week.
There apparently will only be 1,000 tickets available for Manly fans with Gold members being offered them as part of their season ticket.
Any remaining tickets will be offered to MEMBERS only, first in best dressed with a limit of 1 ticket per membership so unlikely that non-members will be able to purchase them

I have the 6 game membership also as I live down in the Sutherland Shire, which apparently according to the locals here is a separate colony and far detached from the rest of Sydney.

Am heading to the 2nd trial match against the sharks here at Toyota Park, does anyone think $20 entry to a trial game is a bit much? I know the sharks are in dire straits financially but really...!

Can't get excited about trials - though hopefully those that attend can report on the form of the prospective halves.

My enthusiasm for trials died the year that Witt and Manly cut the Tigers to pieces at Leichhart. Tipped then for the spoon. We came 8th and they won the comp!!!! Next year I watched the Rorters towel us at Bluetongue. We smacked them twice that year and they let Soward (who cut us to pieces) go during the season.

Is the only reason I wanted to go to the trial, to check out what halves combination Des puts to the test and see how they go... Also to see how Adam Cuthbertson travels

Save your $20 - My bet is that Cutbo will drop the pill twice and be penalised twice for eith offside or not getting off the tackled player

Mcatmos link said:
Winger....  really?!
Ryan is famous for a quote made about Cuthbo many years ago when he was in a lower grade and an unknown. At that stage he had skinny legs, was tall and not as rotund.

He made a long run and the general idea was that Ryan suggested he was so mobile he would be handy on the wing and cause a lot of damage out there. (Either that or Ryan had no idea about footy.  :p )

He has not been allowed to forget it, similar to anyone here who has something that allows posters to pick on one. :) :) :) :) :)

What you left out is that is was the day we beat the bears 54-6, the scums fullback that day was none other than packet of sweets, checky smile slator is a farkin peadofile.

Our left side cut those bastards apart, Cuthbo was playing backrow, his right position. Unfortunatly Des missed it and thought he was a prop.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7