1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new manly signing!!!!!???!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by chrisos, Jun 21, 2009.

1. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    This may or may not be old news for you guys,but thought it was worth the post anyway,i read this on another league forum leagueunited, QUOTE "RLW today says Manly have signed brilliant 19yo speedster Dean Whare from the Dragons Toyota Cup team. He is a centre and the item stated that Wayne Bennett was not happy to lose him

Looks like a good pickup, saints fans seem to rate him.

The good news is our depth in the back 5 looks like going from nothing to very strong with Farrar, Whare, Hoppa and Sunialia all outside of the starting lineup next year" END QUOTE
    Just some interesting news i haven't heard,just thought it might interest you guys ,by the way it was posted there on the 11'th of this month  8)

2. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    Whare have you been? Whare...have you been?

3. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    sorry i just thought id post it just in case it was news to others as it was to me,any further info on this topic would be  appreciated.

4. mwsneagle

mwsneagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Thanks Chrisos - I hadn't heard it either - I guess we've been in the same place :)
    Sounds good though

5. chrisos

chrisos Active Member

Ratings:
    +50 / 19
    yea for sure,after today it proves we have depth and maybe this can add further to that depth and who knows in the future some of these reliable depth players could be our 1st grade players of tomorrow.

6. mwsneagle

mwsneagle Active Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0
    Couldn't agree more.
    Our "Young Guns_ today proved quite a bit ;D GO MANLY

7. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Chrisos Darren knows a bit about him mate i can't remember which thread he posted it in now.

8. eagle_predator

eagle_predator Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Couldn't agree more.
    Our "Young Guns_ today proved quite a bit ;D GO MANLY
    [/quote]

Good to see Foran get a start he played great.

9. Berkeley_Eagle

Berkeley_Eagle Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,115 / 14
    Chrisos Darren knows a bit about him mate i can't remember which thread he posted it in now.
    [/quote]

http://www.silvertails.net/forums/topic,180635.0/

10. SeaEagleRock8

SeaEagleRock8 Sea Eagle Lach Staff Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,793 / 122
    Just taking the opportunity for a pun on Des's (slightly) famous post match quote  :)

There was some info here about that signing a week or so ago, sounds very promising.