new manly signing!!!!!???!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
This may or may not be old news for you guys,but thought it was worth the post anyway,i read this on another league forum leagueunited, QUOTE "RLW today says Manly have signed brilliant 19yo speedster Dean Whare from the Dragons Toyota Cup team. He is a centre and the item stated that Wayne Bennett was not happy to lose him

Looks like a good pickup, saints fans seem to rate him.

The good news is our depth in the back 5 looks like going from nothing to very strong with Farrar, Whare, Hoppa and Sunialia all outside of the starting lineup next year" END QUOTE
Just some interesting news i haven't heard,just thought it might interest you guys ,by the way it was posted there on the 11'th of this month  8)

sorry i just thought id post it just in case it was news to others as it was to me,any further info on this topic would be  appreciated.

Thanks Chrisos - I hadn't heard it either - I guess we've been in the same place :)
Sounds good though

yea for sure,after today it proves we have depth and maybe this can add further to that depth and who knows in the future some of these reliable depth players could be our 1st grade players of tomorrow.

chrisos link said:
yea for sure,after today it proves we have depth and maybe this can add further to that depth and who knows in the future some of these reliable depth players could be our 1st grade players of tomorrow.

Couldn't agree more.
Our "Young Guns_ today proved quite a bit ;D GO MANLY

chrisos link said:
sorry i just thought id post it just in case it was news to others as it was to me,any further info on this topic would be  appreciated.

Chrisos Darren knows a bit about him mate i can't remember which thread he posted it in now.

mwsneagle link said:
[quote author=chrisos link=topic=180827.msg228821#msg228821 date=1245586249]

Couldn't agree more.
Our "Young Guns_ today proved quite a bit ;D GO MANLY
[/quote]

Good to see Foran get a start he played great.

eagle_predator link said:
[quote author=chrisos link=topic=180827.msg228814#msg228814 date=1245585595]

Chrisos Darren knows a bit about him mate i can't remember which thread he posted it in now.
[/quote]

http://www.silvertails.net/forums/topic,180635.0/

chrisos link said:
Just taking the opportunity for a pun on Des's (slightly) famous post match quote  :)

There was some info here about that signing a week or so ago, sounds very promising.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8