New Like system installed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know that Ironstine is one of the favourite words in this place, but I must admit to not knowing under which circumstance I'd use it.

I love Dummy Spit and Troll, but Ironstine??

And Fluffy I think I owe you a dislike so watch out
Use it when in your opinion someone makes a particularly stupid post I would think.

I know that Ironstine is one of the favourite words in this place, but I must admit to not knowing under which circumstance I'd use it.

I love Dummy Spit and Troll, but Ironstine??

And Fluffy I think I owe you a dislike so watch out

Ironstine is where you say something you think is smart but fark it up, like sarcastically calling someone Einstein but spelling is ironstine for example

Ironstine is where you say something you think is smart but fark it up, like sarcastically calling someone Einstein but spelling is ironstine for example

Ive been guilty of a few of those over the years, although can't lay claim to the Ironstine one

What ever happened to Rocket Surgery, I liked that one as well.

I would like to request you add one for the Tin Foil Hat.
I'd like one for 'ducking retarded' for when a post makes zero sense. It could be a picture of a duck. I think ironstine is almost a badge of honour sometimes although I think it can also be used in a captain obvious situation. I can't say I would ever use informative or friendly though.

I also feel like I would greatly benefit from a pot stirring rating. I do enjoy stirring the pot

that's a bit harsh @Mavin I can't help it if you take things personally and have no sense of humour. Down voting with a troll could start a war you may not win :rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Dan are positive ratings going to replace likes on the mini profile next to our posts? I've noticed on mobile it's still about likes but now with all the variety people don't like as much. Just curious and bored on a bus

@Dan are positive ratings going to replace likes on the mini profile next to our posts? I've noticed on mobile it's still about likes but now with all the variety people don't like as much. Just curious and bored on a bus
I will be looking at options including a progress bar, however by and large they all count as likes and will be just a running total unless you dive deeper into the profiles

I will be looking at options including a progress bar, however by and large they all count as likes and will be just a running total unless you dive deeper into the profiles
I wasn't sure if it was maybe a difference in the code for the appearance on mobiles. Because on mobile it's still likes not positives
image.jpg

Haha it seems really stupid I was bored on the bus. Sorry @Dan lol

I wasn't sure if it was maybe a difference in the code for the appearance on mobiles. Because on mobile it's still likes not positivesView attachment 1680
Haha it seems really stupid I was bored on the bus. Sorry @Dan lol
The code between mobile and the normal site is exactly the same as it is just a responsive design change, if you go to your actual profile it has more details of your over all

I have removed most of the negative options, people were just using them in an inappropriate way.

I was planning on using those to trigger specific actions automatically in order to make the site better for many of you, but I would rather not see arguments so now the only option for negative is the troll option. If someone is a troll and gets voted in a single post enough times as a troll then an alert goes to the moderators so we can look at taking action. Please don't abuse it

I was going to label you a troll purely because you told me not to lol. but I managed to convince myself to have the maturity to pick a different rating haha

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6