New Like system installed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The new like system seems to be going well and I once had a cat named Harry. He was black and white. His favourite food was Dine.
What foods did other posters' past cats eat?
I like trees

Im on a train to Tilburg. Will look at this later this afternoon and add puntastic and sardine. Not sure if they should be positive negative or neutral ones though

There was a thread back during the ASADA investigation that was correctly accused of becoming the most off-topic of all time, and it is the origin of the sardines in bunker.

If anyone is interested in bunkers and sardines I think this is it
http://silvertails.net/threads/sea-eagles-statement-after-asada-meeting.33762/page-4#post-473701
I was just trying to help people protect themselves during the threat of a potential apocalypse.
Wine may have influenced the need to share this info.
Was drinking water, JC popped over for a chat, water became wine, sensibility turned to sardines. It happens.

I think Ironstine is being used as a spit the dummy reaction.

Maybe we need a rating system for the ratings

I think Ironstine is being used as a spit the dummy reaction.

Maybe we need a rating system for the ratings

I know that Ironstine is one of the favourite words in this place, but I must admit to not knowing under which circumstance I'd use it.

I love Dummy Spit and Troll, but Ironstine??

And Fluffy I think I owe you a dislike so watch out

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4