New Like system installed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
We now have a new expanded like system which goes beyond just like, you can now vote post on various categories such as useful, funny, old, like, dislike and more

THis should really help filter out content and give these 10,000 post posters a new "stategory" to strive towards :)

Dan

Awesome stuff Dan.

I've just given my first "creative". I feel liberated. Like a weight has been lifted. I think I might burst into song. On second thoughts.....better not.

Silvertails.......leading the way.

Last edited:
Ha I thought this may add a new dynamic that would help lift the mood a little. I Also spent hours updating the theme and the forum software.

I have more ideas to come too

You put the bad spelling one in for Shoe1 didn't you?@:p
he's going to have a ball...shoulda put one in for "Your/Your're"....lol.
Thanks Dan. Always progressing.

Oh Dan. The older I get the more I realise I would have liked Communism - no choices! Now I'm going to spend the most interminable amount of time deciding between excellent choices. The horror. The horror.

I should have known @HappilyManly would have been responsible for my first negative ranking. (old = negative for some reason)

Now I have to hate her, stalk her posts, and down vote everything she posts!

If I understand forums correctly.

Lovely.

sigh

I should have known @HappilyManly would have been responsible for my first negative ranking. (old = negative for some reason)

Now I have to hate her, stalk her posts, and down vote everything she posts!

If I understand forums correctly.

Lovely.

sigh

I wonder who will get the poops when they get a heap of dislike or dumb " likes"?, any bets on who will spit the dummy first ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4