NEW Lavazza Eagles Angels Women's Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
In recognition of the 10 year anniversary of the Eagles Angels we have released the Lavazza Eagles Angel's Women's Membership.

Membership includes:
* Invitation to the inaugural Lavazza Eagles Angels Women in League Lunch (rrp $150)
* Exclusive Eagles Angels Members scarf (rrp $30)
* One ticket to the Sea Eagles Women inLeague home game. Watch the Sea Eagles in action with the Lavazza Eagles Angels (rrp $40)
* Membership card, lanyard, key ring, card holder & car sticker
* 10% discount on tickets to 2012 Sea Eagles home games
* 10% discount at The Factory Outlet & Online Superstore

Over $220 value for JUST $100!

Join Now!

Read more about last night's Lavazza Eagles Angels 10 year Reunion.

The Eagles Angels were the pioneers of recognising the huge importance women make to the success of Rugby League. We proud to be able to extend their legacy to all our female fans.

If you have any questions you can reach the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000 or [email protected]

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
In recognition of the 10 year anniversary of the Eagles Angels we have released the Lavazza Eagles Angel's Women's Membership.

Membership includes:
* Invitation to the inaugural Lavazza Eagles Angels Women in League Lunch (rrp $150)
* Exclusive Eagles Angels Members scarf (rrp $30)
* One ticket to the Sea Eagles Women inLeague home game. Watch the Sea Eagles in action with the Lavazza Eagles Angels (rrp $40)
* Membership card, lanyard, key ring, card holder & car sticker
* 10% discount on tickets to 2012 Sea Eagles home games
* 10% discount at The Factory Outlet & Online Superstore

Over $220 value for JUST $100!

Join Now!

Read more about last night's Lavazza Eagles Angels 10 year Reunion.

The Eagles Angels were the pioneers of recognising the huge importance women make to the success of Rugby League. We proud to be able to extend their legacy to all our female fans.

If you have any questions you can reach the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000 or [email protected]

Go Manly!

Larissa

Well done Lariissa and the membership team

We saw quite a few ladies at the game with the new Eagles Angels scarves (which look great) so looks like this has been a popular concept.

I had a chat to a couple of the MWTS girls who travel a fair bit and they have joined up as has my beloved (that in itself bodes well for a very lively "women in league" luncheon table!)

At $100 it is great value for the luncheon alone plus of course the other goodies.

Incidnetally, I had a bit of a change last night and watched the game from in front of the Jim Beam Lounge rather than my usual spot.

The Hill looked great and the sound really carried across the field - I'll be back in my usual spot come Saturday so don't fret DSM5 - I'm still alive!

Great win and great to be back at the Fortress!

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7