New jersey swap?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

niccipops

un echidna spillo mia bevanda
Premium Member
Hi all. I have I have a brand new with tags, size L, men's 2013 away jersey. I now realise that the family member I bought it for, for Xmas, takes XL. Oops! I think a weight loss incentive isn't really a considerate present.
Bought it from ebay, single item sale so I can't return it.
Thought I might be able to wear it but it's ridiculously big for a female.
Was wondering if anyone has a new size XL to swap for the L.
Another option is swapping it for an XS or S, then I could wear it.
Any advice or feedback would be appreciated.
Cheers:cool:

You could donate it to the Dan needs a new jersey charity

I think this is just your way of telling us how hot you are by letting us all know you're an xs!!!

:p

Advice, here goes:

1) Put on weight until it fits, or
2) The more obvious one.....sell it on ebay!!

But yep, when it comes to footy jerseys.... what we grew up with as a large size....is like a small these days!

Good luck!

Relist it on.

I done this for a replica Pioneer jersey and made myself a $10 profit.

bob dylan said:
Relist it on.

Nice work Bob. Did you sell those ISC 2011 premiers polos for a profit as well? :p

i also have the 96/97 remake Reebok jersey with Delmege sponsor (pepsi lookalike) on it in size L, would love to swap it for a medium of the same jersey if anyone has one?

i can't find these jerseys anywhere anymore :(

Thanks for replies. I know the obvious is relisting it but I thought an easier option might be swapping it with a fellow Silvertail who would of course, have exactly what I wanted.

globaleagle said:
I think this is just your way of telling us how hot you are by letting us all know you're an xs!!!

Well it's obvious that I'm sizzling to the point of being an extreme fire hazard but that's beside the point. I need a different sized jersey.
If a woman could wear a male's large she would be cuddly and I'm sure there'd be many who'd like to cuddle her.

Mals said:
bob dylan said:
Relist it on.

Nice work Bob. Did you sell those ISC 2011 premiers polos for a profit as well? :p

Funny you mention them @Mals I discovered 2 of them with, band new with tags , on the weekend. I was going to chuck them out but ended up throwing them back in the wardrobe.

Worst clothing items I have ever purchased, I just could not sell them, even on ebay, they are so badly made.

Having trouble listing the jersey on ebay so it's still in my care.
If anyone's looking for a nice deal on the jersey please PM me.
Brand new with tags. Great looking jersey. You know you want it and it wants you!

niccipops said:
There's a possibility of a free set of steak knives with the jersey.

If you also throw in a juicer & ab roller I might be interested :p

I'd trade anything for a picture of that "Schticky" guy standing bolt upright. I know they're robbing 1000's of people with those ridiculous things, but does he have to creep all over the house hunched over like he's ready to hit the deck if a set of car head lights light up the wall??

Now, if I can find my ShamWow, I think I'll go wash the car.

Hamster Huey said:
You won't even get me off the couch without a Schticky thrown in to the deal!!!
All right. I give in. You can have the jersey plus Schticky, Sham Wow, juicer, ab-doer thrust, and a piece of toast with JC, Mary, Joseph, Shrek and Donkey on it.
Done deal?:p

niccipops said:
Hamster Huey said:
You won't even get me off the couch without a Schticky thrown in to the deal!!!
All right. I give in. You can have the jersey plus Schticky, Sham Wow, juicer, ab-doer thrust, and a piece of toast with JC, Mary, Joseph, Shrek and Donkey on it.
Done deal?:p

No, sorry. Already have five.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7