New Indigenous Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
Today I was at Parra and dropped by Peter Wynn and saw they had the newest Manly Indigenous Jersey for sale and it looked so awesome that I had to get one. I think they jsut ran out of size Ms (I think I got the last one too). Anyway you can also get it for $160 from the Manly Sea Eagles Website as well.. It looks great, Larissa if you are reading this pass on my compliments, another job well done!!

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-image.asp?productimage=11SeaEaglesIndigenous.jpg

p.s. There are no iron-ons on this jersey.

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Brookie said:
not a fan of that sponsor and last years jersey looked better IMO
I think the sponsors logo suits the jersey nicely. As for being a fan of the sponsor the tipping in almost 2 mil to the club i love that makes me a fan.

i'm glad we have sponsorship from them, but just dont think that logo suits our jersey...
i should have been clearer.
\

speaking of jerseys, anyone know when we can get a kaspersky jersey?
and any pics of the away jersey with the sponsor on it?
cheers

Jees you guys jump to conclusions. I would assume since URM wasn't a jersey sponsor before, part of their sponsorship deal includes being match day sponsor of this jersey. I would also assume that Kaspersky knows about this. Either that or the jerseys were printed before Kaspersky came on board. Either way why would you assume that it's some sort of stuff up?

The Eagle said:
Wolfpack said:
Crazy, could've sworn I've seen it before.

Maybe we're just using the old design?

Was thinking the same thing

Looks like last years one

last years ones had the dolphins on them. also has a lot more white on them last year too.
i don't know why, but it reminds me of a newcastle jersey for some reason?

They'd already been anounced before Kaspersky came on board and you won't be able to buy a Kaspersky Home or Away unless all the Penn Health's and Quantum's are sold out or we make the GF.

I saw them in Mick Simmons in the city on Sunday, I thought they looked ok.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6