NEW in 2012- Golden Wings Premium Membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMO the best presentation we have ever seen...something for everyone...just wished I lived on the Northern Beaches so I could go for a major upgrade.

Oh well, at least the weather is warmer up here

The Eagle said:
Larissa,What exactly is an Easy Eagle?

The link refuses to work on the website

Easy Eagle is our pay by the month payment plan.

Visit seaeagles.com.au/easyeagle for full T&C's.

If that page isn't working, please let me know so I can have it looked at asap.

Go Manly!

Larissa

This is a generous offer (a payment plan)....I am told the Bronco's don;t do this, I wonder how many clubs are offering this??

A few of the other Clubs offer a payment plan, however ours is quite different.

The others generally have you paying over 3-6 months and require all outstanding balances to be paid before the start of the season.

We spread our payments over 12 months starting in October and have an automatic roll over. This means all Easy Eagle payment plan Members do not need to worry about renewing their membership year on year. They just need to notify us if at the end of the season they do not wish to continue. No other NRL Club currently offers this facility.

Go Manly!

Larissa

Larissa said:
A few of the other Clubs offer a payment plan, however ours is quite different.

The others generally have you paying over 3-6 months and require all outstanding balances to be paid before the start of the season.

We spread our payments over 12 months starting in October and have an automatic roll over. This means all Easy Eagle payment plan Members do not need to worry about renewing their membership year on year. They just need to notify us if at the end of the season they do not wish to continue. No other NRL Club currently offers this facility.

Go Manly!

Larissa

What a GREAT idea

This year I got the 3 game membership for myself and my 3 boys but am looking at getting the Country Wings membership as it includes 2 games at Brookie, 1 interstate away game and an away function. The only problem is that it is too early to know whether Manly will play in Canberra next year! They haven't for the last 2 years............

This must be a silly question but ... do the double memberships admit 2 people to each Brookie game?

I assumed that was what a double membership is but then I saw this on the FAQ section:

"Double Memberships

Premium Golden Wings Double Members will receive two of the following benefits per package; non-Brookvale home game tickets, 2012 End of Season Awards Night, and Cocktail Function invitations, NRL Grand Final ticket benefits. They will receive one of the following benefits per package; entry into tipping competition, umbrella."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4