New Feature: MWSE, I'm a member profile badge

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you in on something I just added to the forums.
I know that those of you who are members are very proud of the fact, and though I would give you the chance to show everyone your pride in being a member.

If you go to

User CP >> Edit Profile

And enter your MWSE Member number (over on the right-hand side under additional contact info)

A little badge will turn up under your name in your forums posts and in your profile that says "I'm a Member"

Your thoughts?

Dan

Of course, I don't have access to the actual member numbers and thus no way to verify them, however I would hope the honour system would prevail with something like this. We can also check the numbers to see if it looks like a fake number too, but really not much I can do on that front

This kind of covers both, how about I make it a single field where you can put in both your MWSE or FC membership numbers?

Really the idea here is to promote MWSE membership and thus the survival of the club in the eyes of the NRL.

Yeah I know but it was actually a valid point.

So now it covers both, you can put in either just an FC number, an MWSE member number or both as mwse/FC

That covers all bases I think :)

Next I am thinking of writing a "Check-in" option so you can check in if you are at brookie etc

Thanks. I just need to slowly improve the image. Graphics are not my forte so will see what i can come up with later that may look a bit better

Come on guy's I know a few of you are members and haven't done it.

But to the rest of the guy's that haven't joined up as members look at the advantages that it offer's to you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4