New era begins today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
OK so now it is the second of November meaning the 2015 season is officially dead and buried and the 2016 preseason has begun.

So, hopefully this means the club can do a few things:
- announce a new major sponsor
- have a Barrett presser
- actually announce or present the new signings
- sign Jack Bird (now Flannos signing window has slammed shut with no new deal)

Anything else we want to see (focusing on the future and not rehashing past events)..?

Training photos this week. Happy dance. Get working 2016 Premiers!

MWSE Player Profiles for every player contracted to Manly @:cool:
Would be a first in many years, they have 3 fulltime Staff since early this year, so time to collate 35 profiles.:lightbulb:

Introduction of the new coaching/tainers roster.

Major Sonsor is probably still being hashed out, so new jersey designs may be too soon

Clear and regular communications with the Members would be a novelty :cool:

Yay! Hope we get lots of crumbs thrown at us poor starving fans in the form of photos, vids, interviews etc. to help ward off the cricket season.
Also hope that this can be the start date for the end of the bickering on here. I firmly believe that Tooves was wronged but, for the love of the Sea Eagles, can we all just look to 2016 now? (Permission granted to still have shots at Zorba, that's simply a fun sport).
So ... Carn the Penn, Bozo, Barrett 2016 Mighty Sea Eagles!!!!
(Swallow)

Rumour is they still don't have a major sponsor , but I did see on Twitter that Coco Joy will move from the arm to the front, so I suppose it might be an upgrade ( but I have a sneaky suspicion , my opinion only, that it wouldn't be big dollars ).

I imagine this will be announced pretty soon as I thought I saw a mock up of the jersey on Twitter with them on the front.

Otherwise it's the start of a new era, and I wish the players and new coaching staff all the best.

Yay! Hope we get lots of crumbs thrown at us poor starving fans in the form of photos, vids, interviews etc. to help ward off the cricket season.
Also hope that this can be the start date for the end of the bickering on here. I firmly believe that Tooves was wronged but, for the love of the Sea Eagles, can we all just look to 2016 now? (Permission granted to still have shots at Zorba, that's simply a fun sport).
So ... Carn the Penn, Bozo, Barrett 2016 Mighty Sea Eagles!!!!
(Swallow)

We never bicker mate only debate.

Facebook and Twitter are for bickering , Silvertails is mostly class!

At least with Hiku he is an option and we can't say he hasn't been tried there. He is also playing 6 at test level , I know it's only the poms and who won but to bring it back to manly could prove very valuable. He has to be an option.

My 2015 nerves are just recovering its the off season & not thinking that far ahead.We've recruited well & that's all i care about for now.

Wonder if Ballin will be reporting for duty (rehab) at Narrabeen this morning?? There's been no official word from the Wests Tigers.

Would like the obligatory Killer pre season pic where it looks like he's eaten a sheep (and a cow and a pig)
I saw him at the airport two weeks ago when i was heading to Melbourne for Mackinnon/Cox plate days. He was with Jake T and both were looking good. In a non homosexual way. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course

I saw him at the airport two weeks ago when i was heading to Melbourne for Mackinnon/Cox plate days. He was with Jake T and both were looking good. In a non homosexual way. Not that there is anything wrong with that of course
Good stuff. Would be nice for the vets to set an example with fitness, especially now that Ballin is gone (not that his example rubbed off on anyone)

Rumour is they still don't have a major sponsor , but I did see on Twitter that Coco Joy will move from the arm to the front, so I suppose it might be an upgrade ( but I have a sneaky suspicion , my opinion only, that it wouldn't be big dollars ).

I imagine this will be announced pretty soon as I thought I saw a mock up of the jersey on Twitter with them on the front.

Otherwise it's the start of a new era, and I wish the players and new coaching staff all the best.
Let's get Viv Richards on board too

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4