New Eaglet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

nodd

Bencher
Another Eagles fan has entered the world.

Born in time to watch us belt the Panthers and win the 2011 GF.

Congrats mate, what are the vitals?

Also is this your first?

Matilda has just started sleeping through the night, but welcome to the ridiculously tired club :)

No 3 Dan. Not looking forward to the long nights again.

Grayson Andrew 4.1kg (9lb 1oz) 52cm long.

That's a decent size baby. I liked fro's advice stay on the clock until 2:30 and then you need rest before work.

I tell you though, those first few nights they sleep through are horrible I woke up wondering why she was still asleep and was a bit worried.

Anyway mate well done I hope the mrs and baby are doing well and that he is an immediate sleep through baby

Well done mate, hope mum & bub are doing fine.

Bet you have some East Carina gear for the little fellow to dress in, don't worry baby poo & vomit stains can only improve the look.

Thanks for all the well wishes blokes.

He's only a little one Dan, My girl was 10lb 5oz and my other little bloke was 10lb 7oz, so a little easier for the missus this time.

UP, I've been up all night trying to think of a comeback- I got nuthin! He's got plenty of manly gear but no Carina gear that fits at this stage, plenty of years ahead to add to our collection of Carina jerseys.

nodd said:
Thanks for all the well wishes blokes.

He's only a little one Dan, My girl was 10lb 5oz and my other little bloke was 10lb 7oz, so a little easier for the missus this time.

UP, I've been up all night trying to think of a comeback- I got nuthin! He's got plenty of manly gear but no Carina gear that fits at this stage, plenty of years ahead to add to our collection of Carina jerseys.

Leanne had it easy with a 6.9lb baby :)

Congratulations Nodd on the birth of your 3rd. Hope Mum and baby are doing well. :)

Daniel said:
That's a decent size baby. I liked fro's advice stay on the clock until 2:30 and then you need rest before work.

That was me who told you that Dan (although the time that I recommended that we did when our kids were newborns was that anything up until 2am was mine and after then was hers as I had to get at least a few hours sleep before work)

Jethro said:
Congratulations Nodd on the birth of your 3rd. Hope Mum and baby are doing well. :)

Daniel said:

That was me who told you that Dan (although the time that I recommended that we did when our kids were newborns was that anything up until 2am was mine and after then was hers as I had to get at least a few hours sleep before work)

I'm the opposite.

Anything before 3am is hers after that I'll take. I'm up at 4.30- 5.00 anyway so a couple of hours and I can hand back over and nick off to work:D.

Utility Player- still can't think of a comeback You bastard.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6