• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jimmy Jazz

Reserve Grader
I am an avid reader and occasional poster over the last 3 years and would not post or speculate on here unless I am sure.

Just been informed that Joe Kelly who is the second in charge to Shane Richardson at Souths will be our new CEO.

He is an Aussie who was also the Financial Controller at Chelsea in the premier league before Souths.

He told his staff today he was leaving for Manly CEO position and they were guttered as he is a great manager to work for and all round good bloke and deserves a lot of the credit for the Souths success.

If it's true, then well done on the appointment. Souths just won a premiership and he was the chief financial advisor at the club, given credit for helping lure Sam Burgess to the Bunnies.

He has also operated at a club who are also privately owned, but so he would know the inner workings of such a set up. I hope this is true.

anthonyb1965 said:
wombatgc said:
Dylan Walker is getting closer....;)

Where would he play?

He'll stay another year at the Bunnies, then hopefully my newest mate Joe will get him over to gods country, and take up when Steve leaves for his rainbow retirement fund at the Warriors.:rolleyes:

Interesting read here, with our current CFO already sounding out assistance from Joe in recent times, on club finances stuff.

"Having an informal mentor, Davison finds, is a savvy way to deal with curlier accounting issues, and he occasionally chats by phone with Joe Kelly, CFO at the South Sydney Rabbitohs and former group financial controller at Chelsea Football Club."

http://pubacct.org.au/brad-davison-drives-for-manly-warringah-sea-eagles-profit/

Sounds like a good appointment.

Thanks for posting jimmy jazz. Good to see us getting all our ducks in a row before pre season!

Got any more inside info for us plebs?

wombatgc said:
anthonyb1965 said:
wombatgc said:
Dylan Walker is getting closer....;)

Where would he play?

He'll stay another year at the Bunnies, then hopefully my newest mate Joe will get him over to gods country, and take up when Steve leaves for his rainbow retirement fund at the Warriors.:rolleyes:

Guess we can take the "Choc" threads off now :)

Interesting I wonder if this makes the sport gossip pages tomorrow and thx for the tip

I have it on good authority that Joe is the man that Dylan Walker, Alex Johnston, Greg Inglis and the Bergii all respect the most. They will follow him wherever he goes...

Masked Eagle said:
As long as its not Mayer.

Haven'y GWS and the Tigpies gone from strength to strength under his influence.

Maybe Perry was not as good as we think he just followed Mayer

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6