New CEO announced at 5.30pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
that was quick

maybe Lowe has made major improvements and the HQ team have been able to work quiter and quicker than last time.

Interesting !

I was down at Narrabeen (live nearby) for a short time around lunchtime , and was watching the boys train.

Russell Fairfax & the Fox crew were setting up as I left.

Meanwhile, Manly has appointed Dragons official David Perry to eventual take up Graham Lowe’s CEO position.

Perry is currently the executive manager of partnership at Kogarah and will take up a position as Chief Operating Officer next month.

‘‘I am acutely aware of the responsibilities that come from such a respected club and brand,’’ he said on Thursday..

‘‘I am genuinely excited about my new challenge in an area I have great passion for.”

Fluffy said:
that was quick

maybe Lowe has made major improvements and the HQ team have been able to work quiter and quicker than last time.
Or more likely Max Delmege is not involved in the process this time around.

Yes its been almost seemless. Well done to all concerned.
ps private ownership is the opposite of the checks and balances that come with democracy. Problems can arise... just ask Souths fans!

Garts said:
All the best to him. Anyone heard much about him besides the info posted earlier?

From what i know of him, he is a very professional but down to earth guy. he will come on as COO (chief operating officer) for 2 months until lowe officially steps down and his primary role will be to find sponsors, namely a major sponsor which is what he was very good at during his time at the dragons.

seaeagles4life said:
Garts said:
All the best to him. Anyone heard much about him besides the info posted earlier?

From what i know of him, he is a very professional but down to earth guy. he will come on as COO (chief operating officer) for 2 months until lowe officially steps down and his primary role will be to find sponsors, namely a major sponsor which is what he was very good at during his time at the dragons.

Didn't he join the Dragons in 08? They have had the same sponsors since then, well at least jersey ones from memory. Anyway he is only early 40's and has had exposure in the game and is looking to step up and is probably keen to prove himself. Sounds good.

Garts said:
seaeagles4life said:
Garts said:

Didn't he join the Dragons in 08? They have had the same sponsors since then, well at least jersey ones from memory. Anyway he is only early 40's and has had exposure in the game and is looking to step up and is probably keen to prove himself. Sounds good.

half the battle would also be renegotiating with existing sponsors to better their sponsorships or just to keep them on and im sure for manly there would be quite a few up for renewal end of this year from those gained in the g. mayer era

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4