New 2012 Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its not good.

Do they consult the supporters when changing strip. They really should

I hate this one. Its the worst Manly strip ever and as bad as anything the Northern Eagles wore.

Now to the shop to order one.

It still looks like crap to me. I would love to see a real life version of Rust's mock up design ( http://forums.silvertails.net/attachment.php?aid=196 ) as I really think that that is a much better design than what they came up with for the official one. Anyway, I'm just glad that I've got my 2011 Kaspersky jersey as I won't be buying one of the 2012 versions.

Jethro said:
It still looks like crap to me. I would love to see a real life version of Rust's mock up design ( http://forums.silvertails.net/attachment.php?aid=196 ) as I really think that that is a much better design than what they came up with for the official one. Anyway, I'm just glad that I've got my 2011 Kaspersky jersey as I won't be buying one of the 2012 versions.

Agreed!!

We all know why clubs change their jerseys each year - a cynical rip off of supporter's (particularly younger fans) wanting to be up to date with the latest fashion.
Personally I always wear the retro 1957 jersey because, as they say, quality never goes out of fashion.

The Who said:
We all know why clubs change their jerseys each year - a cynical rip off of supporter's (particularly younger fans) wanting to be up to date with the latest fashion.

... except the Dragons and Souths who hardly change their jerseys at all. Is it a coincidence that more of their fans have cash left over to buy memberships? Maybe thats a stretch but having the same jersey forever doesnt seem to have sent the Dragons broke so far.

This is like Mcdonalds happy meals. Just cause they advertise the toy doesn't mean you need to but it!

More photos here (along with other merch): http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150384663137616.359733.190728797615&type=1

Not a massive fan. Looks too fussy to me, they don't need the extra stripes and i wish the V was complete. Could be ALLOT worse though and like hope the sponsors logo is integrated

Too much going on in the top half of the jersey and absolutely nothing happening in the bottom half.

Mals said:
I notice the MWSE online shop only has 3XL or XS sizes left of the 2011 Home Kaspersky jersey. Either only a small run was done or they have proved really popular.

I got a medium 2011 Kaspersky online through Rebel Sports. Only $130.00 inlcuding postage. Sweet.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
bob dylan said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Why are the Polo's in Dark Gray and white ?

Because that will be our colours when ISC get rid of the maroon completely???

ISC Why did we ever switch

Who knows???

I blame Des, it was all part of the dismantling plan.

The Eagle said:
Stevo said:
Not funny. My 2xl will smash your medium.

I'm 2xl,my away jersey is tight as, look at 3xl

I have had no problems with any of the 2xl's, classic, reebok or ISC all fit good.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7