New 2012 Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
cava2323 said:
its truly horrible. such a shame, 2011 one is perfect

Totally agree. The 2011 home strip and the 2011 away strip, are the best home and best away strips Manly have had since the concept of home and away strips came in IMO.

The "Mock up" is great, the real one is crap...pleased I bought my 2011 Kasperksy one and think I'll just wear that for the time being!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
The "Mock up" is great, the real one is crap...pleased I bought my 2011 Kasperksy one and think I'll just wear that for the time being!!

I'll be doing the same thing Mark.

why did they cut the bottom off?!?! just move the sponsor down slightly, complete the 'v' and it would be fine.

CussCuss said:
why did they cut the bottom off?!?! just move the sponsor down slightly, complete the 'v' and it would be fine.

Yep it's that simple.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
6296382990_ffbf1fd81a.jpg

The white V on the Maroon was the Jersey from the 1940s.

I don't want a V or a chevron on Manlys jersey at all. They're for the Dragons, Roosters and Dogs. Manly jerseys should always be with the hoops. Change the design slightly if you must but stick with hoops. Chevrons just aren't Manly IMO. I definitely won't be buying one.

Surely they can't be serious, it's ridiculous.
I understand that they want to tinker with them every couple of years but I'm with bones.
The only redeeming feature is the colour & the emblem.
WTF are they thinking.

i'm not a fan either, having said that i think it will look great on lyon when he holds the 2012 premiership trophy high in october next year!

Not sure about that new design, looks kinda lame. Wish I'd bought this year's Kaspersky jersey now having seen that. Are there any 2011 ones left ?

Chip and Chase said:
Not sure about that new design, looks kinda lame. Wish I'd bought this year's Kaspersky jersey now having seen that. Are there any 2011 ones left ?

Buy the special premiers one.

bones said:
Chip and Chase said:

Buy the special premiers one.

I don't actually like those to be honest. I'd prefer just the straight up jersey the players wore.

Jethro said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

I'll be doing the same thing Mark.

Me too. So happy I just bought one. I remembered how envious I am every time I see the green Delmege one from '08 on someone else and what it means and decided I wasn't going to miss out this time.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

The white V on the Maroon was the Jersey from the 1940s.

Your kidding this is hideous... Defiantly happy I have my penn health and premiers jersey to wear for next years season... Terrible design I hope who ever designed it goes to the bulldogs or was this a tribute to the bulldogs stealing Hasler?

Larissa, is this the final design or a mock up? Based on 90% of the comments on this thread, some design tweaking would be benefical for look and sales.

I was looking forward to buying the new 2012 jersey and held off buying the 2011 as it was in it's 3rd and final year of use. BUT, the high cut off of the Chevron V does look weird and the maroon collar does not do the jersey any favours.

I think some minor tweaks and it could be a great jersey!

Chip and Chase said:

The shop had some for $100 but limited sizes., I pickup the Premiers one and love it.

A few ebay sellers have them.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6