New 2012 Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nothing wrong with the jersey we already have.
Why change it at all? Should stick with it a few more years.

Rusty said:
Something like this?

This is exactly what we need, other than the really old ones with the massive eagle on the front, this is about as good as it gets.

Should we pass this on to someone from the club.

Rusty said:
Something like this?

attachment.php

Although I much prefer the current 2011 Maroon Kaspersky Jersey, in my opinion, your mock up of the white chevron and hoops is a lot better looking than the plain maroon with the white chevron.

Not a fan of that design. Really you can only have the hoops or the chevron, not both.

I can't see what's wrong with the current jersey. Just take away the while panels at the sides, and have all maroon with white hoops and all white with maroon hoops for away games.

We have the best jersey in the comp, no need to tinker too much.

Melbourne Eagle said:
Not a fan of that design. Really you can only have the hoops or the chevron, not both.

I can't see what's wrong with the current jersey. Just take away the while panels at the sides, and have all maroon with white hoops and all white with maroon hoops for away games.

This post sums it up for me.

Aren't we saddled with the current design for at least another year though? Or has it already run it's course.

Wolfpack said:
Melbourne Eagle said:

This post sums it up for me.

Aren't we saddled with the current design for at least another year though? Or has it already run it's course.

Three years are up and we need the cash, you can have chevron and hoops imo I love rustys design

The Eagle said:
Rusty said:
Here is my quick mockup of what a jersey based on that design might look like, pretty cool I think. That said I am a big fan of the white chevron.

Needs hoops around the stomach also the chevron angles look wrong, no offense to your photoshop job, but I don't like it from that if you catch my drift

yeah I`m not a fan of it either , we won premierships with hoops not chevrons , i dnt mind it as a 1 off jersey but i like what we got now just hate the collar..

jjai said:
The Eagle said:
Rusty said:
Here is my quick mockup of what a jersey based on that design might look like, pretty cool I think. That said I am a big fan of the white chevron.

Needs hoops around the stomach also the chevron angles look wrong, no offense to your photoshop job, but I don't like it from that if you catch my drift

yeah I`m not a fan of it either , we won premierships with hoops not chevrons , i dnt mind it as a 1 off jersey but i like what we got now just hate the collar..

Jjai mate he has a revised possible design that looks tops with a nice v and is the same jersey as todays, its been 3 years they must change it up for revenue

Rusty said:

It's all making sense now. It's a maroon and white bulldogs jersey.

from what ive seen i think they will just have the white v but no stripes across

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4