*Nerd Alert* Computer Game Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Gronk link said:
Probably just as well there isn't a good rugby league Wii game or it wouldn't be long before I tackled someone through a wall. 
There is one but it isnt very good. Rather hard to remember the millions of moves required to do anything and very poor in accuracy

Just finished playing through Alan Wake which i though was a fantastic game. Left the game with a bit of a mind f**k of a cliff hanger so will be interesting too see where they take the sequel.

Currently playing through Forza 3 and saving for my Porcshe 911 GT2 :D :D :D

Oh and regular on Team Fortress 2, about 1300hrs since jan 08. :S

I am addicted to Fifa10 also Wamp.
Getting Fifa11  tonight.
Looking forward to GT5 (reason i bought a Ps3 last november) and Assassins Creed: BrotherHood.

Current Games MW2
                    Starcraft 2
                    WoW to pass time
                    Jagged alliance 2
                    Saints row 2

Damn,everythings a sequel!

Just downloaded & played the EA MMA demo. Realllllly poor game IMO.

I know it's only a demo but the graphics are as weak as Chuck Lidell's jaw. Gameplay is very sloppy & hard to execute, CPU spams takedowns like theres no tomorrow.

Hate to do this to a game - especially one with Fedor in it - but it goes straight into the Backbreaker/Rugby League Live pile for me. Only way I'd actually buy this game would be if I found it in a clearance pile for under $20.

I'll be sticking with Undisputed for now.

Fifa 11 > Fifa 10.

They have made it more like a game. It is great. Build up a play then execute, very challenging.

Well the news is that Civ5 is ok... not great, certainly not as groundbreaking as Civ4 but ok, with a few expansions it will be a good game, till then its a little simple really.

I just got a XBox 360 yesterday as a gift with Halo 3 and Forza Motorsports 3. I can't believe how great the graphics are.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6