Nein local news Manly story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
images

Elite training facilties? What 3 excercise bikes?

Would have preferred to see more of the players training and the complex than some bloke with a bouffant hairstyle

I am trialling a new ZtH nickname for the Christmas break: The Ouzo Slug.

Because you just know he bids fair to be the most oleaginous man in rugby league.

And I thought he jus had a consultancy role in sales and media. Not the Fat front man.

Great to see something on the team, but a shame to see the Fat Greek Leak as the main spokes person for Manly.

In 2016 i fully expect ZtC to be front and centre at every opportunity, even doing the post match with Barrett.

Oh Please. Paul Gallon the NSW captain just happened to be booked in at the same resort. Likely story. LOL I find that very hard to believe. Bozo the NSW selector and Trent Barrett a NSW assistant coach are having a camping trip and a mate just happens to be staying at the same resort.

Is that Carlton Mid beer ad still running on TV? WOW.

Gal have few mids and just wait for the other Carton Mid ad to start up, and then you can hear the words, Why don't you....Staaaaay just a little bit longerrrrr!!!!!

Smooth Bozo Smooth.

Oh Please. Paul Gallon the NSW captain just happened to be booked in at the same resort. Likely story. LOL I find that very hard to believe. Bozo the NSW selector and Trent Barrett a NSW assistant coach are having a camping trip and a mate just happens to be staying at the same resort.

Is that Carlton Mid beer ad still running on TV? WOW.

Gal have few mids and just wait for the other Carton Mid ad to start up, and then you can hear the words, Why don't you....Staaaaay just a little bit longerrrrr!!!!!

Smooth Bozo Smooth.

I was waiting for someone to start suggesting that Gal was the NSW forward we are after because he was there haha.

This just in! Manly are after every NRL players signature, off contract or not!

I was waiting for someone to start suggesting that Gal was the NSW forward we are after because he was there haha.

This just in! Manly are after every NRL players signature, off contract or not!
I think you did just suggest exactly that about Gal.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4