Nein Audience down 13% but Foxtel up 20%

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Neins coverage is bad these days. When the Queensland donkeys play on their regular Friday night slot the whole commentary up there is all about them and nothing about their opposition. To see Yvonne Sampson and Lockyer drooling over them the other night proved that. Fittler is not funny and I do appreciate what Gus says sometimes he loses me and Warren is past his sell by date and the only time he is funny is when his beloved whinging worms start losing a game and the funeral voice appears.

Neins coverage is bad these days. When the Queensland donkeys play on their regular Friday night slot the whole commentary up there is all about them and nothing about their opposition. To see Yvonne Sampson and Lockyer drooling over them the other night proved that. Fittler is not funny and I do appreciate what Gus says sometimes he loses me and Warren is past his sell by date and the only time he is funny is when his beloved whinging worms start losing a game and the funeral voice appears.

It's worse than terrible, Yvonne's all horny about the Donkeys, Lockyer's all horny about anything QLD, Lewis is an absolute tosser, Fittler is as dumb as dog ****, Gus, mostly rabbles on and Rabbits is senile.

And that's just the footy, then you get the cross promotions , and the advertisements during games AND it's still in standard definition.

AND, the wankers wonder why people are deserting the ship!!

It's just a case of choice, and having something better to choose.

Over the last few years channel Nein have absolutely force fed QLD viewers the Donkeys. Brisbane would get the early game for 75% of the normal season on Friday nights, and then if they happened to play a Sunday you got them again. Even other qld teams were getting ripped: cows and tits were summarily ignored by Nein, so you could imagine that the only way to watch my Sea Eagles live was via Foxsports.

Now they are in direct competition and honestly, screw channel Nein. I'll never, ever follow the donkeys no matter how badly you've tried, and how much you've rigged the competition to suit your pet teams.

In summary, go blow a goat Gyngel and co..

And that's just the footy, then you get the cross promotions , and the advertisements during games AND it's still in standard definition.

Std definition in this day and age is just so unprofessional and disrespectful to their 'customers' it's unforgivable.

Even if you could forgive all the pro qld diatribe you get every 'exact' 7 days... to pump out std def is just total b/s.

Even 'over here' I get all games in high def.

No cross promoting and no ads, we are simple people who just want League and more League :)
Exactly, they've only got themselves to blame. All those years of bullshiit reality show banners, and then Rabs having a stab at promoting it while the games playing!:mad:.....'bout bloody time I reckon!

Funeral voice...I'll pay that...lol

Maybe they are maybe they aren't who cares really,all I know is that I will never put Foxtel on or have any Murdoch dross in my house. It's a principal thing with me

I am surprised the grammar and spelling nazi's haven't corrected you yet.

If you have a great quality broadband , and a decent download limit Foxtel have " Foxtel Play".

My son in law in Melbourne has it, he doesn't opt for the Sport and so its $25 a month.

Has his TV connected to his computer so just uses the NBN to run it, very seamless and you would hardly know it's not regular TV ( not HD though).

Sports can be added for another $25, so in essence $50 a month.

You can also delete sport ( giving a months notice) so in October go back to $25 a month until March when you start again.

Pretty good value I reckon.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7