Neil Wagner

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Keep an eye on this name fellas, he is due to make his debut this week after a 4 year qualification period

left armer, 140km+, swings it both way, and aggressive. May not be a world beater but I think he has what it takes to make his mark on the international scene, god knows we need it !! after all this I have put the mocker on the bloke haha

here is a quick look at what he is capable of, 5 wickets in 1 over

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5eGlA6YvkA

It must have been, he definitely took 5

I remember listen to the radio, and hearing Wellington 134/4 and coming back to 134/9 haha

Now you lot just need to pick up a wicketkeeper surplus to requirements from somewhere :p

Now you lot just need to pick up a wicketkeeper surplus to requirements from somewhere :p

Bump

Up to 3 in the world now, this guy has the biggest ticker in world cricket, just keeps coming and coming and the batsmen get no respite, has had a huge last few years

I love a good old fashion commitment to a long term thread!

Just looked at the over above and the wicket, middle stump, of a left hander seemed to swing half a metre!!

Ugh...left handed bowlers (and sth africans!!) - ok he's a NZ'er now.

"An indefatigable left-arm seamer, Neil Wagner is among several South African-born recruits plying their trade in New Zealand and, latterly, in English county cricket. Although not express pace, Wagner's strength is an ability to swing the ball combined with a tenacious attitude. Once known only for his new-ball exploits, Wagner has added reverse swing to his repertoire to become a more complete bowler, capable of taking wickets even in unhelpful conditions." - cricinfo

33 years old and waited 4 years to qualify. Can swing the ball both ways so that's Australia accounted for!

Good on him.

I often think the 4 year wait is a bit too long for cricketers, I mean there's only 11 spots in the top team so make it 2 or something. I dunno.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2