Negativity!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well I guess I have been worn down, I don't enjoy the site much anymore.
I completely respect all those and their views, but I find the arguments trivial and pretentious. Love my Eags!!!
I will miss the champions of our cause! Tchau

This is of course hypothetical however I have no doubt if Geoff Toovey was coaching the same squad Barrett has got this year we would have 2 or 3 more wins than we have now. Tooves knew the Manly culture, he knew the combinations and he knew the players strengths and weaknesses. Just my opinion though.
Jen you're probably right, however don't forget we've had 9 & up to 10 new players in the team this year!! I don't think Tooves would have done much better especially with regards to players strengths, weaknesses & combinations. Yes for the players he had but not so sure about the newbies! I think he would have faced the same difficulties as Barrett!

I'm not negative ;)

Mediocrity should not be tolerated

giphy.gif

@Moondog put me on to them. Magic undies.
Exodus 28.42 informs us how magic underpants should be worn...Exodus 28.1 to .43 tells us how to wear the full outfit....you'll stand out at the football though.

"Make linen undergarments as a covering for the body, reaching from the waist to the thigh.

Aaron and his sons must wear them whenever they enter the Tent of Meeting or approach the altar to minister in the Holy Place, so that they will not incur guilt and die. "
If your name is Aaron they're pretty much obligatory.

Also, lets see Nate Myles after QLD lose a game come over to Dylan Walker, slap him on the back, and crack up laughing. See how that is portrayed.

He wouldn't do that, I know. He respects that jersey way too much.

Why then, does he do that for The Manly Jersey, but wouldn't for the QLD one?

Also, lets see Nate Myles after QLD lose a game come over to Dylan Walker, slap him on the back, and crack up laughing. See how that is portrayed.

He wouldn't do that, I know. He respects that jersey way too much.

Why then, does he do that for The Manly Jersey, but wouldn't for the QLD one?
In fairness he hasn't had too much experience losing in the QLD one so we are just guessing now really aren't we :(

The Immortal one brought us 5 out of our 8 premierships as player and coach. Have faith feathered friend !!!
That was then, this is now.
He was a great player. Equal of any.
A good coach IMO, but not great.
I believe he should have won more premierships with the star-studded teams he had. Both '95 and '97 should have been ours. Seeing as though he is no longer a player nor coach, he is a little past his use by date.

Last edited:
He was a great player. Equal of any.
A good coach IMO, but not great.
I believe he should have won more premierships with the star-studded teams he had. Both '95 and '97 should have been ours. Seeing as though he is no longer a player nor coach, he is a little past his use by date.
He is a shrewd operator . Just wait and see how our rebuilding will unfold

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4