Negativity Will Cease Moving Forward

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Lord Eagleton said:
So from this moment i will stop whinging about Greenturd, the NRL and referees. My whinging on Silvertails is not going to change the way that slimey liar manages the game. I will now bite my lip - no bitching from now on.
Cheers,
Eagleton

Is this just for today, or maybe a week? LOL

On a serious note, I thought the ARL Commission was established to improve the game but instead it seems the game's administration has deteriorated.

Anyway Eagleton, isn't the forum for expressing/discussing an opinion, be it positive or negative. I say go for it and each to his own!

ALinda said:
Lord Eagleton said:
So from this moment i will stop whinging about Greenturd, the NRL and referees. My whinging on Silvertails is not going to change the way that slimey liar manages the game. I will now bite my lip - no bitching from now on.
Cheers,
Eagleton

Is this just for today, or maybe a week? LOL

On a serious note, I thought the ARL Commission was established to improve the game but instead it seems the game's administration has deteriorated.

Anyway Eagleton, isn't the forum for expressing/discussing an opinion, be it positive or negative. I say go for it and each to his own!

Its meant to be permanent Alinda. Consider it a 'permanent online cleanse'. From now on it will seem like i have just done 1 week in a yoga retreat ;)
Its definitely a place to express one's +- views, no doubt, but it feels like it has been mostly one way traffic of late. A lot of NRL hate being vented, rightly or wrongly. Most all of it is probably justified, a quick look at the quality of the product on the field these days proves its justified. Perhaps its playing on my mind more than others, but my urge to vent about the refs, that bald knob and the NRL everytime i am on Silvertails is almost overwhelming. I think my venting needs to be reigned in a bit. Well a lot

globaleagle said:
So......y'all welcome RE back with open arms then?

I will, I mean he doesn't want to talk or me after he un-friended me because I liked something TC said so I'm not sure he will accept any welcoming from me but it's all water under the bridge to me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4