National anthem hoo-ha

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Can't stand on principle or because they are smashed? It's Mad Monday season so it's a big field to choose from.....

You need a brain to think about such social issues so the field narrows again

This question is too cerebral for me I give up

Some High school kids in football teams from Texas & Nebraska have copied Kaepernick's protest.
I don't know what the fallout is.
Kaps going down on one knee seems to have garnered him some support and cooled the heat as opposed to outright sitting down or whatever.
I thought he was protesting last season throwing so many sh*t passes.

I'm a long time 49ers fan going back to Montana and rice - can't stand this second rate wannabe. The only saving grace is he is just the backup and with a bit of luck will get traded at some stage. There are a lot of pissed off 49ers fans. And now we have copy cat high school kids doing the same - do people like kaperdick realise they are doing far more harm than good?
What harm is he doing?

Some interesting points TR. I would counter that the country cannot be disrespected because it has no feelings. It is an idea and lines on a map. And people in authority? Well thir commander in chief didn't come across as feeling disrespected when he addressed the issue.
Sure so called black deaths by blacks is a big issue and may not be front and centre of this action but I could make a long list of big issues from within the us, if people did not make a stand on an issue because there are worse issues out there then society would not progress at all.
Society should respect law enforcement, but respect really has to be earn in the first place, maybe cops in military style uniforms with army style personal carriers is disrespecting the black communities they go into.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7