Nathan Green

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This bloke is in the team at least for now, so he needs a nick-name.
Plenty of associations for 'Green'...
Anyone know if he has a nickname already?

Green and red make yellow. Maybe Yella!

Mmm, maybe not, that's poo.

Stop thinking out loud on this phone.....

The impending exit of James Hasson has been tempered by the signing of Nathan Green on a 1 year deal. This Ranga will make Hasson look like an immortal, and unfortunately this has highlighted some serious concerns with whoever is responsible for recruitment...they haven't a clue.

This guy is the worst player to ever lace a boot, I promise you.

Could be some egg on face come Friday night, seems Baz doesn't share your lack of enthusiasm.

This bloke is in the team at least for now, so he needs a nick-name.
Plenty of associations for 'Green'...
Anyone know if he has a nickname already?
Braveheart ?
Manlys-new-Green-machine.jpg

Braveheart-2-300x249.jpg

While I thought he was just a cheapy that wpuld rarely, if ever, see FG time, he has really impressed throughout the preseason.

If he comes out of the gates in Rd 1 and plays well there will be quite a few looking a little silly. If he doesn't pan out then luckily we are spending very little on him.

Could be some egg on face come Friday night, seems Baz doesn't share your lack of enthusiasm.

Braveheart ?
Manlys-new-Green-machine.jpg

Braveheart-2-300x249.jpg
Geez Chip, I didn't miss him! That's a ridiculous post and very harsh on my behalf.

He is a Manly boy now and I really hope he plays a blinder tomorrow night and I wish him all the best. I've seen him interviewed and he seems like a pretty stand up kinda guy and I think Manly could use a tall gangly and nippy hole running back-rower as a point of contrast.

I'm looking forward to seeing how he goes.

The impending exit of James Hasson has been tempered by the signing of Nathan Green on a 1 year deal. This Ranga will make Hasson look like an immortal, and unfortunately this has highlighted some serious concerns with whoever is responsible for recruitment...they haven't a clue.

This guy is the worst player to ever lace a boot, I promise you.

You're a soothsayer Snake. Green went missing last week and in limited minutes tonight was worse than Wiliame who played 80.

When Brayden Wiliame plays better than you in first grade......you know that you're in trouble.

If there is going to be a ranga back rower in this team then how in hell is it Green and not T-Red? Symonds may not be the best option we have but damn if he isn't a much better option than Green.

Yes I have to agree : Green wouldn't even get a run at the Knights.Slow ; poor hands non event in D . Surely Liam Knight would offer a lot more .

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4