Nate Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There's a lot of speculation about who will be with us in 2016 but that doesn't concern me at the moment. Teams are remembered more by what happened in one year and that year is 2015 for us, it's now and it's present. 2016 is still almost 12 months away,

Can we win the premiership in 2015? Barring significant injuries, there is absolutely no reason why the team we now have on paper cannot seriously challenge for the Premiership.

The talent we have in the backs is by far and away more superior to any club, especially when you consider the back up players.

We're not as big as some teams in the forwards and don't have the rep players, but when we won in the early premierships (70's and 80's) we only had a few then. In fact, Manly has always been renowned for its

Having listened to him on Sterlo, I think he could be another Ben Kennedy for us. I, for his Terrigal indiscretion, always thought he was somewhat lacking in sense but, having heard him tonight, I think the Titans are nuts letting him go.

What will he offer us: Passion ... in line with what our culture is all about and he'll fit just fine with JT, JSL, Ferris, Ballin, Hodges, Leary, Sao et al. If Garbutt and Lussick come to the club as well, we'll have one of the most feared young packs in the comp.

We just need a play maker and I hope DCE stays but there could be others out there and it seems we are working at getting them here.

It's not all over for 2015 but it's a big climb back and it's not beyond the team to win 5 or 6 in a row but they have to do it sooner than later.

Hasnt been sighted the last couple of years tbh.
Not true. Saw him on his skateboard being towed by his two dogs...
Mason eluded to another year but with Myles coming i think not

Why man! Willie's going great..turbo seems to have a bit of a belt a thon comp going with the old man...the longer Willy can hang in there the better for the young blokes?..you add Myles and Lawrence.....

I thought it was a great interview on sterlo tonight that really gave alot of confidence about what he can bring. Happier for seeing it. Seems like a good bloke as well.

Like Mason he is a guy who has matured a lot and is not the 21 years old idiot we all remember.

Current Australian and QLD prop so definitily a top notch signing

Like Mason he is a guy who has matured a lot and is not the 21 years old idiot we all remember.

Current Australian and QLD prop so definitily a top notch signing

It shows that people are still willing to sign with us (even if/when he is being paid around 200k per season more than his worth, given age / miles under the legs). That's a huge plus - it gave us some positive press.

I think he'll give us the same type of starch Jason King gave us in his last three years, but hopefully with more constitution (or ability to remain healthy).

That said, he is a LONG way from Ben Kennedy. He makes limited impact these days, apart from aggression. If I felt this signing was stand alone (no other reason to acquire him), we were doing well results wise so didn't need the positive press, I'd say we got fleeced.

Not true. Saw him on his skateboard being towed by his two dogs...

Why man! Willie's going great..turbo seems to have a bit of a belt a thon comp going with the old man...the longer Willy can hang in there the better for the young blokes?..you add Myles and Lawrence.....
Main reason would be money but if he can stay for a minimal well yeah he can go again

Wow. He's Saint Nate now.

Get real people this is the same grub we have been watching play for other teams for years now.

The best part about Nate Myles is that he's our grub now.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4