• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Now the game is over, I can applaud Gallen and Fifita's efforts on Myles and Slater

Both could have been really dangerous though waking Qld up and inviting them back

Should have been sent for hitting gallens arm with his head

When Gallen was saying to the ref's: "Myles leads with his head and twists necks."

Then the ref's responded:" OK we'll keep an eye on it."

I really, really wish Gallen said: "Yeah, but you're not, that's why something had to be done."

Yup, I wish that.

While Gal was punching holes in Myles I liked how Choc came in grining to keep Tate out of the fight :)

All that's been said about Myles is true, but you can't deny he is a tough cookie. He was Queensland's best, and copped some terrific punches from Gallen and shrugged them off. After the game he was interviewed and didn't seem to be marked. He simply said how much he enjoyed the game.
I'm not defending Myles, but I do admire his toughness.

Cant believe Tallis is filthy at gallen. Please, its origin. With voicefromthehill with his comment

Tallis the king of grubs. What a hypocrite the big prick. Plant one on his chin as well Gal.

Someone called up the Rush Hour on Triple M and called out Tallis' argument big time based on his fight with Ben Ross all those years ago.

He is a shallow minded Qld fan nowadays though so we shouldn't expect anything less.

MWSE said:
Someone called up the Rush Hour on Triple M and called out Tallis' argument big time based on his fight with Ben Ross all those years ago.

He is a shallow minded Qld fan nowadays though so we shouldn't expect anything less.

tallis tried one on a pom as well five good punches in the head of the pom,no effect at all,the pom said his mum hit harder than tallis:p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6