• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
= Dog, saw him lead with the head on tackle on Hayne when he took a bomb

Galen = Awesome, I see that in the same league as Stewart belting Blair. "This far and no further!" It is our year officially!

.......is a ****ing grub. Deserved to be smacked but I dont think it's too wise to throw punches at that granite head.

Yay the Qlders are bitching about the refs already. ****ing pussies go suck a rotten egg Tallis you hypocrite.

That dope Sterlo had no issues with that headbutt tackle :mad:

Blues are fast and furious - Manlyesque :angel:

My favourite was Jenko taking The Big 3 over with his try :p

Lewis is awesome and Pearce is an idiot still !

Gallen was just helping Nate with his homework, counting is this weeks subject and Nate got to count each 1 of the 5 that hit his chin

Gal knows how to throw a punch. Myles didn't see that coming. Choc was trying to settle things down. Good man that Choc.

HappilyManly said:

Spot on about Lewis, will certainly be in the 3,2,1 calculations after the game. For mine best on ground at present.

Can't believe Penrith let him go

Gallen did it right. Don't pussyfoot around. Just start punching. 5/6 good shots. Maybe Hodges can be next in line.

The highlight for me is the fact it's being aired all over the place, so Rabs is actually calling the game and players instead of going down memory lane or having a bitch fight with Gus...still 40 to go though:s

HappilyManly said:

100% right there HM. Pearce has never met the grade and Lewis stands up every time. Miles is such a grub and been aiming high and twisting the first half. Gallen lucky to be still on but loved what he did. Nice to see Miles ****ting himself in a more appropriate situation for a change. Go BLUES!

107413-gallen.gif

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6