Nate Myles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For a player with a lot of ticker its always been hard for me to like the guy even though he plays a good game. But last night made it heaps easier for me to decide. He made himself completely hateable. He has so much **** in his game. He is a **** factory

Maybe he didnt even crap on the hotel floor. It was quite possibly just overflow

Stevo said:
If you don't like niggle Rugby League is not the game for you.

Surely its possible to enjoy the niggle but dislike 1 exponent of the trade.

Thats the stuff that makes me like Myles, we have too many panzies like Hindmarsh and Creaghe in the game.

And how about that forehead, very very impressive indeed. He should polish the bolts in his neck imo

Seriously, how does that pussy Creagh get a gig in origin infront of Watmough? Creagh offers nothing, choc adds aggression.

And how about that forehead, very very impressive indeed.

He's like a fully grown version of Wee Man.

(I'll resist the temptation of a double entendre with Nate, "Wee" and other bodily functions)

Myles is a grub - in every sense of the word. I particularly dislike his penchant to come into tackles as the third or fourth man to try and maim an opponent by targeting an exposed part of his body. It may be legal but still a dog act in my books and he was on fire last night.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8