1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nate Myles

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by jbb/james, May 24, 2012.

1. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    For a player with a lot of ticker its always been hard for me to like the guy even though he plays a good game. But last night made it heaps easier for me to decide. He made himself completely hateable. He has so much **** in his game. He is a **** factory[hr]
    Maybe he didnt even crap on the hotel floor. It was quite possibly just overflow

2. Stevo

Stevo Well-Known Member

NSW
    Ratings:
    +1,319 / 47
    If you don't like niggle Rugby League is not the game for you.

3. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    You can't polish a turd, Nate found out the hard way.

4. jbb/james

jbb/james Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +885 / 21
    Surely its possible to enjoy the niggle but dislike 1 exponent of the trade.

5. Brookvale

Brookvale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 1
    with the $1000 from MoM he can buy plenty of toilet paper, even buy a rent-a-loo

6. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,404 / 130
    Thats the stuff that makes me like Myles, we have too many panzies like Hindmarsh and Creaghe in the game.

And how about that forehead, very very impressive indeed. He should polish the bolts in his neck imo

• Like Like x 1
  7. swoop

swoop Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,201 / 16
    Seriously, how does that pussy Creagh get a gig in origin infront of Watmough? Creagh offers nothing, choc adds aggression.

8. Chip and Chase

Chip and Chase True Supporter Staff Member Administrator Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +6,282 / 44
    He's like a fully grown version of Wee Man.

(I'll resist the temptation of a double entendre with Nate, "Wee" and other bodily functions)

9. Frank

Frank Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +1,159 / 26
    Myles is a grub - in every sense of the word. I particularly dislike his penchant to come into tackles as the third or fourth man to try and maim an opponent by targeting an exposed part of his body. It may be legal but still a dog act in my books and he was on fire last night.