1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nate Myles and Lewis Brown

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Harry Smith, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Harry Smith

Harry Smith I think i'm actually a bloody Sea Eagle

Ratings:
    +734 / 75
    We are to the point where we don't need explaining, all of us know just how bad they are and yes I know this is a bit negative but is there any chance they will be leaving this season, if not they will be stuck playing for the Blacktown Workers....

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. lsz

lsz Well-Known Member Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +3,647 / 66
    I wonder who gets more threads...these two or baz?

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  3. Mitch

Mitch Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,666 / 31
    Zero chance. Mateo and Burgess were both released early as their contracts were up at the end of this season. That is not the case with Brown and Myles and unless you want a situation where we will be paying a club to take them, ala Robbie Farah (not to the extent of $750,000 obviously), they will be here in 2017.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Harry Smith

Harry Smith I think i'm actually a bloody Sea Eagle

Ratings:
    +734 / 75
    These two deserve more hate then baz though.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Mark from Brisbane

Mark from Brisbane Living the dream Premium Member

Brisbane
    Ratings:
    +12,737 / 257
    Oh goody another two seasons of Plod and Poo, now that is really something to look forward to isn't it ?

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. The Indian

The Indian Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 9
    I've gone into bat for Brown ( a little bit anyway ). Maybe I'm being too kind, but I can't see some effort.

Can't say the same for Myles. Hasn't bruised a grape all year, hard to think its anything other than protecting himself for Origin and collecting some super. Obviously he gets the off season to re-charge and hopefully find something, but surely reserve grade is looming large.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Andrew..

Andrew.. Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Alstonville
    Ratings:
    +1,904 / 27
    Not having a go at anyone specifically but you'd have to be blind not to notice Myles lack of impact at the Titans over the last few years. Yes, I understand the notion of experience but for 500 grand I expect someone to lead in actions, not just words.
    Even his own grandfather had a dig at him before origin !

• Like Like x 1