Nate Miles to start for QLD?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where did you read this?

I thought the Teams were not anounced till Sunday @:cool:

But yes, SOO should wake him from his slumber :)

On one hand, I would like to see him get picked because of his woeful form lately (I'm a Blues supporter). ;)

On the other hand, I hate it when Manly players have representative commitments. It always seems to screw us over somehow (mostly by adding to our injury list). The way we are going recently, we need all hands on deck!

Will he get picked? I reckon he will. Most likely starting on the bench.

Yes, it was predicted on the Nine news up here, they said he will be starting... Maybe the media want him there as Gallens punching bag. Definitely not picked on form though.

I got some chuckles last week at Suncorp when I called out "Nate, you're wearing Maroon, play like you do at Origin time !"
I hope he gets picked for QLD, more often than not they come back in better form than they were before.

If myles is going to push his way into the qld squad , he will need a blinder tonight ... Lets see if he can lead by example and show us what we been waiting for....

Myles has made the 2nd highest number of tackles at the club this season (jake is first). Some people, usually those who played the game in the forwards, understand the value of his contribution. Last couple of weeks he has been belting the living suitcases out of players as well.

He has made the 2nd most metres of any prop in our side as well (vave 1st) & is fifth for metres overall.

So that said what are you guys that are bagging Myles saying about the forwards in our team that are coming nowhere near his numbers?

Myles role in qld team has always been to secure the middle of the ruck. He is holding that up for us.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4