Naming rights for Brookvale Oval - suggestions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't mind sponsorship on jerseys if it is done sympathetically and doesn't detract from the feel of the jersey. Historically we've had some pretty simple sponsors that didn't look too bad - Pioneer, Wormald, P&O, even the white Kaspersky on maroon looked OK in my opinion. We've had some bad ones though, PEPSI, Delmege, Quantam, but the green blob is the worst..

I don't understand why they don't make the effort to try and design the logo into the jersey so that it complements the look. The whole "take corporate logo and plaster on front of jersey" is so lazy and underwhelming. Design these days is so easy in the digital age, but no one wants to make the effort. Its' not just Manly, there are some horror shows from other clubs as well - i think the worst was the Bulldogs Camp Quality one.
The first job of advertising is to be noticed. Looks like they stopped there.

And it's worked.

In an ideal world I would want 'Brookvale Oval' to remain.

But considering that we don't live in an ideal world, I'd love any name that included 'Fortress.' I think that the sponsors would love to see CoCo Fortress, or Fortress CoCo. It sounds hard arse.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7