Mystery Illness?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
Not sure what is wrong with Travis, mayby you guys can shed some light, BUT its not a god look, when your not playing, that 1 the papers report you where spotted in pubs last weekend , didnt play Friday night, then again last night hes out having a few beers ( please note im not for one minute suggesting he was drunk )

This is all pretty harmless stuff apart from the fact that he isnt playing + he has signed elsewhere.

Just on this, i did see a large group of manly players out last night in Manly and they where all impecably behaived, mainly lower garders plus Bryant/MM and Travis. well done lads, a credit to the club.

In honesty JK, I would be too dissapointed if he never put a Manly jersey on again. It's not like we don't have other options:-

Monaghan - 5/8
Lyon - Centre
Ballin - Hooker
Matai - Bench (to force and earn his starting spot again)

Bellamy has Quinn on the bench. I can't see why Manly can't do the same.

Everyone wins then.

id have no dramas wirth that either too be honest,

mayby time to have OX/Monaghs in halves for this year and try and find a young 5/8 for next year.

The guy had double phenomena, I suspect that although his health is almost back to normal that he needed an extra week of to get back his strength and fitness.

There is nothing wrong with a recuperating player swallowing a few amber vitamin shots.

I hope he gets back on the paddock real soon. He has talent and is at worst an ideal bench player.

The guy had double phenomena, I suspect that although his health is almost back to normal that he needed an extra week of to get back his strength and fitness.

Yes Zorba confirmed the same illness this morning.

he said that burns has lost 6 kgs in weight since his illness but should play this weekend subject to clearance from the doctor.

if thats what he had, and im not attenpting to spell it LOL he was on the field during the warm up, and it was serioulsy cold out last night!! may have been wiser to be warm at home on both occasions.

Good point Gronk, He actually had phenomena which is a very rare type of pneumonia.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4