Myles nickname

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
image.png
Tyrion Lannister :D

Christ I hope he is not on our site or we will be dick heads .

We are all being dickheads
If you must know, I was given the nickname after purchasing a pair of sneakers in San Francisco.

Can you elaborate the story on this site?
Would of been a good wet weather thread but I might be the only one with cabin fever today..:nod::shake:

Does Nate Myles come here with a good nickname, because while I was at the gym this morning, I saw an ad for the movie The Big Short and I thought would be a great nickname for him seeing as he is a little person in a big persons body.

Also, it's a movie about the GFC and I don't think there are any other players with a nickname based around CDO's, CDO squared or sub-prime mortgage backed securities (or even prime RMBS) OR even any other Michael Lewis stories...

Yes, that movie, Big Short - Inside the Doomsday Machine. Could be apt? Hope not.

What then, what of that loan called a NINJA (No Income No Assets)? After all, he did come from the Titans. You could probably add No Luck.

Or even a gecko-esque localisation - Warringah Road: Myles Never Sleeps. A true classic of the Golden Age of Sea Eagles, and not just the just one gone by... the next one that he's in.

If I run into him outside of the Steyne in the early hours of the morning I'll be calling him " sir", as in " would you like that taxi instead of me sir??"

And is that his Mrs ??

Jeez there's hope for ugly ****s world wide if that's the case!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2