Myles finds Schlossy's shoe

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Good effort - defecating in a hotel foyer.  6 weeks suspension from po-faced Gallop.  Jake Friend must have photos of Gallop's goat.

Have had to put up with triple m and slow internet.....all that said the clowns on triple m struggled not to laugh during the myles story

a earlier pic of his day out
oh_S**t-759720.jpg

http://www.worldofsoil.co.uk/blogger/uploaded_images/oh_****-759720.jpg

Why weren't Friend and Earl stood down after being charged? Especially Friend for the second time this year, yet stewart cops 4 weeks for being refused service.

I guess the NRL figure they can't afford it seeing as they never get more than 4000 at home games.

The Roosters are self destructing. What have they had this year.... a drink driving, a domestic violence assault, a pee on a pub wall, a drunk coach trying to enter the wrong hotel room, an assualt x 2, and now Myles doing his best Cable Guy impersonation. They should just call for the screen and put them out of their misery.

The roosters should change the name of their team to the Long Bay 17. 

How could Foran or any other player seriously want to join this **** heap of a club.  Daniel Conn looks like their big signing for next year. 

They were having séance in the room and Myles channeled Julian O'neil.

tookey link said:

How could Foran or any other player seriously want to join this S**t heap of a club.  Daniel Conn looks like their big signing for next year. 

Whats the deal with Foran has he signed ? with the Rorters

[quote author=tookey link=topic=180974.msg231254#msg231254 date=1246888963]

Classic tookey all they need now is the outfits to match  ;D

eagle_predator link said:

How could Foran or any other player seriously want to join this S**t heap of a club.  Daniel Conn looks like their big signing for next year. 

[/quote]

Not yet. He is still under contract with us but in my opinion, I think that he will either try and get out of his existing contract and go next year or go when his existing contract is up. With a bit of luck, all the crap that has being going on with that club this year will make him think twice about going and stay on with us. Also hopefully Des gives him more NRL game time to give him some incentive to stay.

* Footnote *

What I think means absolutely nothing so don't quote what I say as fact.

missing_something link said:
I cannot believe after everything the Roosters have done of late they only get a 50K fine, Jesus Christ where’s the consistency.

I totally agree. How little did Manly have to do at the start of the year to get a $100,000.00 fine?

Jethro link said:
[quote author=eagle_predator link=topic=180974.msg231298#msg231298 date=1246928432]

[/quote]

Not yet. He is still under contract with us but in my opinion, I think that he will either try and get out of his existing contract and go next year or go when his existing contract is up. With a bit of luck, all the crap that has being going on with that club this year will make him think twice about going and stay on with us. Also hopefully Des gives him more NRL game time to give him some incentive to stay.

* Footnote *

What I think means absolutely nothing so don't quote what I say as fact.
[/quote]

Maybe we could make a play for his brother. He'd definitely stay if we could nab him, but I think he's contracted to the defecators for a few seasons.

Isn't his mother tied to their recruitment officer or something?

Jethro link said:
Isn't his mother tied to their recruitment officer or something?

His mother's boyfriend is the recruitment officer Sullivan who was with the storm before going to the defecators. Let's hope the relationship takes a turn for the worse lol.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6