My wrap of tonight

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Turbo

Bencher
Spoiler Alert-Some of you ain't going to like this some of you

Manly played the brand of footy that is manly!!!! Well almost... But who cares 2 weeks of negative nancies (mainly me) need to see the positives. Here are the positives for me:

-How good are those Stewart boys! Oh wait I mean Trbojevic bros they are our future along with walker, Parcell, DCE and Taupau.

-Snakes return was everything for us he made us look like the side we are meant to be

-Lyon started poorly but slowly turned it around

-Walker starting to work out his roll and look good also leave him at 5/8 I see

-Cherry still looks a out of from IMO! Jokes he looks like he is enjoying having more ball players around him like snake and Mateo

-Parcell needs to stay hooker played awesome he was our rock he was so consistent through that match and scored a great try

-Symonds was awesome and Mateo was awesome as well how lucky are we to have him on the bench

-Vave and Lawrence provided great impact off the bench

And here are the negatives, pretty hard to find really bad ones just little tweaks:

-Starling looked a little soft but nothing to bad, he was solid

-Taupaus brain snap is set to cost us he was one of our best he will probably miss 1-3 games

-Lyon and Matai look a little old no offence but they were still good in the end they are just making those little mistakes

-Cherry is still making to many tackles for a half but he didn't miss one

I reckon we played very well and the defence was great

Here's some talking points for you to think about:

-Snake was playing 5/8 in attack and walker at fullback I really like that move by baz

-Mateo should be re signed he is just what we need off the bench

-And re sign symonds he has a great combo with DCE

-Who drops out for Buhrer maybe brown? Or starling

-Here's a real taking point Tafuas defence was Matai like when he moved in but he struggles at wing defence and under the high ball, he should be switched centre he is a great defender when he is close to the infield action, and is a meter eater. When Lyon or Matai retires we should move him to centre.

There's my wrap by the way if there was a "told you so" icon I'd encourage use of it on this post coz DCE showed a lot more than I gave him credit for he played well accept for the miss on kicking for touch

GO MANLY!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with Taufua. If Baz is willing to think outside the square a little more interchangeability between our centres and wingers could be a very good thing.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4