My take on the tigers.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hoping to see Adam Blair put a few on Brett "Fritzel" Stewart for his dog act last season

SeaEagleRock8 said:
King siro said:
Big concern is our current halfback doesnt demand any of the ball and was basically a passenger last week.

Your biggest concern should be that you have had a talented team for the last few years that hasn't been up to it at crunch time - and at year's end Ellis is leaving. His departure will prove a bigger loss than Scott Prince. So, no pressure, but Tigers are under the pump to win the comp this year - under the pump because they have a history of failing to deliver when it matters most.

Super talents have to have big egos, but seriously, Benji 's ego appears out of control. Over time the effect of this on team morale might just be more than you can bear. Good on you for being favourites, but don't get your hopes too high. The Premiers will show you how it's done.

Its only the bookies who have us favourites. How can a team who came into the year with no idea who their fullback and halfback were going to be be favourites?? And we lost the best defensive front rower in the game. Im shocked we are favourites. If a halfback steps up then fine, we'll give it a shake, but ATM there's a lot of work to do before we even finish top 4.

I thought this was A Manly supporters forum, Dermo and Siro you guys know Manly right? the ones that have won two comps since your last one.

lloydy said:
I thought this was A Manly supporters forum, Dermo and Siro you guys know Manly right? the ones that have won two comps since your last one.

Is that what you thought lloydy ? well i guess its not nrl's fault your as dumb as your players

These two mongs won't be back after they get effin owned on Friday.

You know, by the actual, real-deal, not pre-season premiers.

And we did it without the refs in our back pocket.

The Magpies were ****house. Balmain were ****house. Your Merged Mups are ****house.

wizball1973 said:
These two mongs won't be back after they get effin owned on Friday.

You know, by the actual, real-deal, not pre-season premiers.

And we did it without the refs in our back pocket.

The Magpies were ****house. Balmain were ****house. Your Merged Mups are ****house.

Hahahaha nice one wizball

This is embarrassing. Ive actually given reasonable debate just to talk some footy yet only a small few seem to be able to understand that. You mujst be worried to if you so threatened by me being here

King siro said:
This is embarrassing. Ive actually given reasonable debate just to talk some footy yet only a small few seem to be able to understand that. You mujst be worried to if you so threatened by me being here

This is embarrassing. Ive actually given reasonable debate just to talk some footy yet only a small few seem to be able to understand that. You must be worried to if you so threatened by me being here

Your a Tiger's fan. You don't belong here. Go back to your own forum and try to remember 2005. Or when you had decent props.

Sorry ks I supsect wizball is actually a mong which is why he has such hatred for mongs. Doesn't make the Tigers any better, of course.

King siro said:

You're ok. Your mate is the moron.

Yeah Siro you're fine mate, just can't hack when people like seaman and dermo come just to stir it up.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2