My Ramblings.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Firstly tonight I thought the Broncos were very good, they not only played well but especially in the first half had that magic luck where a ball goes to ground....and it strikes a leg and we then get caught in our in goal. So I thought the Broncs had one of those magic nights.....unfortunately for us.

At 20-10 and with that Foran break, anything could have happened. Killers injury hurt us badly as well. We score and Jamie doesn't go off.....could be different.

Could be could be could. Unfortunately it wasn't and in years gone by we take those 'could bes' and turn them into wins. The positives for me are 1) Jake T (he is simply a superstar, I just think his effort, enthusiasm, defence, ball playing ability are all quality....and will only get better 2) we were well in the game at 20-10 having done a mountain of defence. 3) DCE (that try he set up for Snake was x-factor brilliance).

The negatives 1) Pace and Age (as has been pointed out by others we are just looking like an old team very quickly) Killer to me has to come into the 5/8 role next year and play that battle hardened wise old head. He doesn't seem to have that ability to make much impact in the centres (although it is hard to judge when we don;t get great go forward 2) Aggression (where is it????) Where is Mason and Burgess when it comes to putting some fear into opposition forwards. As much as it pains me to say, Watmough had it. 3) Spark.Creativity (it can't all be DCE, and I do think Tommy T has to be in there. Now I'm not saying we put all our hopes on this kid, not at all. But he's the future and he has shown he can handle first grade. Get him in. We reap the benefits in years to come).

I think the worst part tonight was when they scored at 26-10 the flood gates opened, and the Broncs started to look like the Harlem Globe Trotters with a bit of lairizing....I hate that!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6