My problem with the panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Penrith have the goods this year, I was surprised when Steve Price told me how highly he rates their pack though. Have a mate who supports them and he is waiting for the deck of cards to fall haha

I back other sides once we were out of the comp, I was on the Tigers back in 05. My ex's dad supported the Tigers, I called her after the game to hear her dad ringing someone to scream abuse down the phone at them, he didn't give them a chance to say hello before he flicked the switch, and when he finally finished he heard this little old voice on the other end of the phone say "I think you have the wrong number" ROFL. He rang back the next day to apologise

I am a manly supporter through and through, and its manly then daylight second. That said I do tend to rank teams in terms of hatred after that, and frankly there are a heap of teams I dislike a lot more then Penrith, almost all of them in fact. Penrith look like they may win it this year, and if it can't be us then at least it won't be St George. (That said, I still think it will be us. At least I still hope.)

Teams I dislike but don't really hate : Canberra, Warriors, Penrith

Middle ground : Cowboys, Tigers, Bulldogs, Roosters

Hate a lot : Souths, Saints, Parramatta, Newcastle, Broncos

Hate so much it hurts : Melbourne, Titans, Cronulla

Of course any week Manly is playing one of the above teams they tend to be elevated to the most hated catagory  ;D and if God forbid they beat us then they can stay there for a few weeks at least.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7