My own market research

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
As I know there are quite a few of us who have immigrated to various foreign lands and after experiencing it twice now (trust me, Hervey Bay is. Foreign land) I have been thinking about starting a blog or a site for Aussies who move elsewhere, with stories somewhat centric to my own experience but also with the ability for others to share their own experiences, pitfalls, gotchas, adventures and advice.

I don't so much want it to be forum centric but want it to be community centric around people sharing their story in their own portion of the site with some way of glueing it together

Hum out is at the centre of most things I do, but that is only my part of it. If not like it to be a serious site but would like it to be a "friend on friend" advice on experience type of site

Just wondering if people both from an outside reading perspective as well as an inside shared experience and creative writing experience would enjoy that and see that as spmewhere worth visiting.

I would like to set it up as a google revenue share thing too where you put your own Adsense code in so your own writing brings you income.

I personally think GE and Ian Martin tragic have some stories to tell as well as many others and would love to hear them.

So your thoughts?

I'm also not bothered if my idea is stolen, though I obviously feel I could provide the best platform :)

Sounds like work! I hate work + no one is ever interested in what I have to say.

In conclusion....I can give it a go! Could be good!

:)

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Dan said:
I'm also not bothered if my idea is stolen, though I obviously feel I could provide the best platform :)

http://www.thevine.com.au/life/travel/what-facebook-photos-dont-tell-you-about-living-abroad-20140114-271378/?page=1&utm_source=thevine&utm_medium=pager&utm_campaign=internal-testing

Obv not exactly what you wanted, but interesting read none the less.

Aussies miss good aussie wages, but like culture and people, o/s.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2