My name is globaleagle and I'm.....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
A bitter sweet post mate.
Good news you're heading to Aus, Sad news on the passing of your mum.
Deepest condolences

Safe travels and hope to be able to catch up with you whilst you're here.

globaleagle said:
COMING HOME BABY!!!!!!!

That's right champions, after 3 long years helping out the poor and impoverished in Canada (mainly me) it's time to get back to the land of cheap Vegemite and expensive everything else! Heading home to see the folks on the gold coast area and then to claim all the drinks my friends say they will buy me if I visit them.

2014 Hat is impatiently excited as this year he's had a trip to Switzerland and a trip to Chile cancelled and was getting a bit annoyed with his owner.

Hopefully I can get to a game or two I am not sure how the timetable will play out. Maybe I should stay for the Grand final...fingers crossed.

As always @Jethro I realise this isn't the proper thread but hopefully you'll leave it in here for a day or two so all my Manly friends (and enemies) can clean their houses and stock their fridges.

I shall be on a plane in a few hours at time of posting and am very happy to be heading 'down under to drink fosters with shrimps on the barbie!' - lol see what I have to put up with here.

Party on!

GE (and hat)

edit: I had written this a few days ago to post on the morning I was leaving. This is still true.

A few hours ago my mother passed away. I guess I was about 24 hours too late in seeing her for the last time. Other people have posted about their losses and as much as one can sympathise, I certainly now know how you all feel.

Eveyone's mum is special, but my special mum was mine. I shall miss her very much.

Mate, im so very sorry to hear, and you have my deepest sympathies. I don't know you very well, but I can tell you there are some tough times ahead. Surround yourself with people that love you. You have a right to be selfish here, and your social network need to understand that and support it.

I dont know you mate, but please feel free to pm me if you need support or advice. My father and brother died weeks apart a few months ago (im still not over it) , but talking to a like minded person may help.

Again mate, tragedy. Im so sorry.

Ryan said:
globaleagle said:
COMING HOME BABY!!!!!!!

That's right champions, after 3 long years helping out the poor and impoverished in Canada (mainly me) it's time to get back to the land of cheap Vegemite and expensive everything else! Heading home to see the folks on the gold coast area and then to claim all the drinks my friends say they will buy me if I visit them.

2014 Hat is impatiently excited as this year he's had a trip to Switzerland and a trip to Chile cancelled and was getting a bit annoyed with his owner.

Hopefully I can get to a game or two I am not sure how the timetable will play out. Maybe I should stay for the Grand final...fingers crossed.

As always @Jethro I realise this isn't the proper thread but hopefully you'll leave it in here for a day or two so all my Manly friends (and enemies) can clean their houses and stock their fridges.

I shall be on a plane in a few hours at time of posting and am very happy to be heading 'down under to drink fosters with shrimps on the barbie!' - lol see what I have to put up with here.

Party on!

GE (and hat)

edit: I had written this a few days ago to post on the morning I was leaving. This is still true.

A few hours ago my mother passed away. I guess I was about 24 hours too late in seeing her for the last time. Other people have posted about their losses and as much as one can sympathise, I certainly now know how you all feel.

Eveyone's mum is special, but my special mum was mine. I shall miss her very much.

Mate, im so very sorry to hear, and you have my deepest sympathies. I don't know you very well, but I can tell you there are some tough times ahead. Surround yourself with people that love you. You have a right to be selfish here, and your social network need to understand that and support it.

I dont know you mate, but please feel free to pm me if you need support or advice. My father and brother died weeks apart a few months ago (im still not over it) , but talking to a like minded person may help.

Again mate, tragedy. Im so sorry.

To GE and Ryan, my deepest sympathies.
In adverse times, sometimes I feel it's the constant, or normality in your life that helps. Which is why this forum is so much more than just a footy forum.

Sad news GE. My sincerest condolences Mate.

Travel safe and enjoy your time back here as best you can. Don't forget the sunscreen, a suntan would be a novelty for you I guess. You'll be as brown as a berry in no time, just like all the German tourists you see here in Qld and the Territory. :p

So good to see all the support from the humble Silvertails family.

You are clearly well-loved and appreciated mate (even if gay and believing in God!)

Don't get too big of a head about it, or hat will no longer fit.

All the best to you and yours right now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4